• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

P1 exclusive diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RULES

1) The sale/trade section is only for active members of Sideshow Freaks. You must have at least 50 posts in order to create a For Sale thread. If you spam the boards trying to get to that 50 post count you will be permanently banned.

2) Scalping (buying items solely with the intention of immediately selling them to other collectors) is discouraged.

fyi

Thanks, TOE.

Actually, I had every intention of keeping this statue, but I could use the money right now, plus the CM predator isn't too far off.

I'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it

Edit: You missed my WTB thread posts somehow, weird.

PM me the details please

I'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it

PM me the details please

Good luck Scott. It looks like a sweet statue!! You'll have to post some pics when you get him!! :monkey5

I'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it
i'll take it

PM me the details please

Damn, looks like your asking price was too low SwoopingCloakofSureness- I mean look at that...not even a hint of hesitation in Mesa's post. :lol

My excitement was a little out of haste, and I've been whoring myself out trying to get this thing, so I was a little excited when it finally came up at what I was hoping for.

and actually, this is exactly how much they are worth at this point in time, IMO. The one on Ebay for $299 is still sitting there, and past sales have been right aroudn the $225 mark, plus ship. I just think a lot of people want to hold onto theirs. Hopefully SCoS can come through, I haven't heard back yet, maybe he logged off for the night.

He is a long-time member; you have nothing to worry about.

:cool:

A Kurgan pointing out rules? :monkey4

:rotfl:rotflDanny you the man.

Anyway, I think judging the potential going rate for these is very premature. this thing is hardly in people's hands and no one really knows how the exclusive head came out. Secondary market prices on pieces rarely go up during the time they are shipping out. It's after the waitlist closes and people can't get it straight from the source that prices climb.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back