P!TUVISION IN "Mark Drake!!!!!!!!"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pitu man your videos are entertaining, informative and funny at times............ But I am going to be honest, this video was boring compared to the others, I don't know what it was but it was boring..... no hard feelings :)

Pitu man your videos are entertaining, informative and funny at times............ But I am going to be honest, this video was boring compared to the others, I don't know what it was but it was boring..... no hard feelings :)

Yeah pitu! I agree, there wasn't enough crakka-lakkin'! :chew

Its true! and i know! i just didnt have much to say about him cause hes basically the same as the others! i just made it so people could see it! But thanks for the feedback!! i dont hurt!:lol

Pitu,if your short on figure and statues to review, why not do some segments like "Ask Pitu?" or something and you can have a thread here where people ask questions and you can answer them on your videos or something like that.

Just an idea. :chew

OR how about redoing your old videos with "director's audio-commentary" :rolleyes:

Hudson and Powerloader you need to get as well as that one toy that looks like that one thing from that one movie that was made back then :D

Señor Figueroa, did you get Drake at the place you were telling me about? Do they still have him? He is the only Colonial Marine I don't have, let me know.

Tell Luis I said, you F@#KIN' Hooked him up!! Very generous of you! :rock

Señor Figueroa, did you get Drake at the place you were telling me about? Do they still have him? He is the only Colonial Marine I don't have, let me know.

Tell Luis I said, you F@#KIN' Hooked him up!! Very generous of you! :rock

Thanks!!! Señor Flores, i got him from toy2 but at Tates they still have a lot of em! so papo let me know! ill get it for you!!!!!:rock

Back