P!tu , I'm stealing your display Idea...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uscmhicks

Super Freak
Reaction score
My aliens alien just arrived with both legs snapped and its body all screwed up , I can balance its legs on so I am stealing your idea with the alien lying down and apone blowing that mo-fos head clean off. :D
Great thing is when I asked for a refund they give me my money back and said keep the alien ( but its really messed up ). :rotfl
LLLLLLLLL.jpg

Its always looked bad ass anyway. :rock :cool:

nice... nothing better than free. is there any way to salvage the legs???

definitely not , there super screwed. :rotfl
When I bought them it said mint in box and this definetely didn't happen in the shipping. It honestly looked like a kid had actually snapped them clean off.
If it was fixable it would take alot (and I mean ALOT ) of work.
Plus the top jaw has fell out , the left hand has snapped with the connector stuck inside. :rotfl And the right arm is broken too. :monkey4
Dunno what the hell the guy was doing with this figure.
He was great responding though , seemed really stand up and just said " no problem , I have sent your refund and just keep the figure , it would definetely be more use to you than me. :D
If it ends up I can't use it , I could always sell the parts I guess. :cool:

Where did you get the Alien from?

It was from a uk site called www.play.com.
Sadly they don't post international which sucks but they are a great site.
People can sell on there too and thats called play and trade.
Thats where I got this from but the guy selling it also has an online shop and sells alot of stuff on there.

Lol free is such a good word and ur lucky as i was thinking the other day of could i create a wolf vs pred whip design.. but it whud be lot to buy a new alien for one of my retared ideas lol.

does look good with apone so thats a good bonus for u tay. i really need to get my ass some of the USCM,
nice display what unit is that there in?

Btw whats the fig on the shelf above it with the 01 on the leg?

Lol free is such a good word and ur lucky as i was thinking the other day of could i create a wolf vs pred whip design.. but it whud be lot to buy a new alien for one of my retared ideas lol.

does look good with apone so thats a good bonus for u tay. i really need to get my ass some of the USCM,
nice display what unit is that there in?

Btw whats the fig on the shelf above it with the 01 on the leg?

:rotfl:rotfl
Thats pitus display , not mine !.
I sold all my avp predators except one who I will be making a custom scar out of . He posted that pic a while ago and I figured I should do the same with my alien rather thn just do nothing !. :D

:rotfl:rotfl
Thats pitus display , not mine !.
I sold all my avp predators except one who I will be making a custom scar out of . He posted that pic a while ago and I figured I should do the same with my alien rather thn just do nothing !. :D

OMG u confooooooosed me.. dammit well then i must correct myself .. p!tu's looks great lol.

Still u cud add him as a dead body with a little modding and lay it next to ur scar. knowing u seem to be good at customs im sure u will crack it

As you may know, the Aliens figure has some serious quality control issues -- the plastic in the legs (at least on many figures) is incredibly fragile and crumbly.

As you may know, the Aliens figure has some serious quality control issues -- the plastic in the legs (at least on many figures) is incredibly fragile and crumbly.

yeah .
Its terrible though , both arms have come off now , both legs and the top jaw.
Plus the hand joints are stuck int he broken arms. :rotfl

Back