Oxmox life size HULK bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aMaZeInG

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was just doing my daily check of deals and saw that play.com has a life size bust of hulk available! Measuring a whopping 130cm (51 inches) high!

10657903x.jpg

https://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/10657903/The-Incredible-Hulk-Life-Size-Bust/Product.html

I am tempted as I always wanted a decent hulk bust but I know the detail on these is not of sideshow's quality. At £850 its pricey too!

it's nice...but something looks off and unproportioned....

yeah really looks odd, since it shows so much of the upper torso. it looks funny without his arms. a bust for me would be from the shoulders up, but i know there are some makers of bust that do make from the waist up. :( sadly this one doesn't work imo.

yeah really looks odd, since it shows so much of the upper torso. it looks funny without his arms. a bust for me would be from the shoulders up, but i know there are some makers of bust that do make from the waist up. :( sadly this one doesn't work imo.

Well said Quad...

I know these guys made this same sculpt but in full life-size format (head to toe), I wonder if they had a problem selling them out so they just chopped off the arms,legs and decided to sell it as a bust instead...

Dont like it.Looked better as a complete statue.too expensive too.

£849.99 I believe that was the same price for the full size statue...maybe they thought being smaller more people would buy one as opposed to a full size statue but I agree I like the full size much better.

It's just too big. The head looks good though, and they should have made it like this:

10657903x.jpg

I like the bust...I just think the cost is too high...

The head is way too small. He's gone the route of the Liefeld/Lee (insert every other "hot" nineties artist here) pinhead look.

Sorry, hate the pinhead look.

BB

Back