Overweight guy protests "All You Can Eat" restaurant for cutting him off

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Phil Sierra

Super Freak
Reaction score
This 6 ft 6 350 pound man went to an all you can eat place and his appetite was so huge that he just would not stop eating and kept coming back for more and more. Finally the restaurant had enough and kicked his big ass out. Now he's protesting the restaurant and his poorly made cardboard sign alone is funny as hell.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012...you-can-eat-fish-fry-wisconsin_n_1517908.html

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czq_QIUQIRY&feature=g-trend[/ame]

Last edited:
Re: Overweight guy protests "All You Can Eat" restaurant for cutting him off

Sad. Sad. Sad.

Asshat.

Hodge-twins _____es!

They should've kept stuffing him til he exploded Mr. Creosote style, problem solved.

IBTL-Shining.jpg

What a waste. It's also sad that he had an open tab at that place...and that he hasn't paid it.

Those twins need braces. Nice eyes though. :lol

Well, why not just have a regular fish dinner and not say all you can eat. If it's not really ALL you can eat, then just say, you can eat up to 12 pieces of fish, period.

Save yourself some aggravation. :lol

:lol How pathetic. Dude owes money but had no problem protesting being a glutened turd.

"...well,I've got an open account here..."

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected from the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, I remind you that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: (crying) We... went... fishing.
Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?

Now that's dedication. Picketing every Sunday. If that won't get results, I don't know what will.

Lionel Hutz: Now, Mrs. Simpson, tell the court in your own words what happened after you and your husband were ejected from the restaurant.
Marge: Well, we pretty much went straight home.
Lionel Hutz: Mrs. Simpson, I remind you that you are under oath.
Marge: We drove around until three in the morning looking for another open all-you-can-eat seafood restaurant.
Lionel Hutz: And when you couldn't find one?
Marge: (crying) We... went... fishing.
Lionel Hutz: Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, do these sound like the actions of a man whose had ALL he could eat?
:lol That's what I was thinking--this is a Simpsons episode come to life.

I remember when Applebee's used to have their all you could eat riblets specials ever once in awhile. Normally you would get 6 riblets for a dinner, but when they had the all you could eat special, they would raise the price a few dollars and only put 3 on your plate and you could ask for more when you ate those. Most people would only ask for 3 more, so they ended up paying more for the same dinner. Clever on Applebee's part I guess.

Back