Statue Overwatch Widowmaker Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VoidDweller

Super Freak
Reaction score
Overwatch Widowmaker statue is up for pre-order at Blizzard Gear!

Attachments

• widowmaker-paint-9-webver.jpg
    widowmaker-paint-9-webver.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 195
  • widowmaker-paint-10-webver.jpg
    widowmaker-paint-10-webver.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 192
  • widowmaker-paint-16-webver.jpg
    widowmaker-paint-16-webver.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 188
  • widowmaker-paint-18-webver.jpg
    widowmaker-paint-18-webver.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 199
  • widowmaker-paint-19-webver.jpg
    widowmaker-paint-19-webver.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 193
Looks good! I'm not the biggest Widowmaker fan, though, and it's weird that they chose a relatively bland victory pose after Tracer and Reaper's more dynamic stances. Quality should be great, but all in all this isn't for me.

That would be cool. Like matching pairs of heroes and villains? Tracer->Widowmaker, Reaper->Winston

So far they've been doing all the characters from the original reveal trailer. Winston has been announced as the next statue they're doing, so I'm hoping we get Sombra after we get him.

I ordered Widowmaker. She'll go great with the Tracer I have on my shelf. I'm liking the pricing as well. $150 is a pretty good price for the size/quality they've been giving us.

May I ask where you found out they're doing Winston next? Just curious for your source so I can check it out.

The price point for these and what you get is great value in my opinion.

I've missed out on Tracer twice, got Reaper, but am on the fence about Widowmaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a big widow player at all but it's overwatch so I'll be buying her. I wonder when the tracer restock is.

There's no way they'll do sombra next. Chances are she's at the end of the list. My money is on 76, genji, D.va or Mercy.

Not a big widow player at all but it's overwatch so I'll be buying her. I wonder when the tracer restock is.

There's no way they'll do sombra next. Chances are she's at the end of the list. My money is on 76, genji, D.va or Mercy.

I am also wondering about Tracer. I just wish we could get a straight answer so that I can either go ahead and bite the bullet on the second hand market or hold out for a restock. I have even been considering buying a knock off version but I am weary of the quality.

I hope they do Reinhardt next, I'm Reinhardt main and he will look ****ing badass.

I am also wondering about Tracer. I just wish we could get a straight answer so that I can either go ahead and bite the bullet on the second hand market or hold out for a restock. I have even been considering buying a knock off version but I am weary of the quality.

I thought the tracer has a ****ed up face or did they remedy that?

Pretty good, but imo not an amazing sculpt. Both Tracer and Widow so far seem a little off; I'll probably be sticking to masked/robot characters until they have it sorted.

Back