Overdue on Blu or Special Edition Needed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Song of the South, obviously. Can't believe I actually got to see that one in the theater as a kid. I believe that whatever year that was (probably 80 or 81) was the last time it would be shown in any format. Racist or not Disney still has thousands upon thousands of people going on Splash Mountain every day.

The existence of a film has NEVER meant that the studio that owns it condones any behaviors or undertones in said film. Otherwise the majority of all films would have to be banned.

the Hitcher '86
hitcher.jpg
Jim Halsey: what do you want?
John Ryder: ha ha ha... that's what the last guy said.

25th hour.jpg
crossroads.jpg
bronx tale.jpg
Golden_child_movie.jpg
harlem nights.jpg
open range.jpg
Romeo_is_bleeding.jpg
the jacket.jpg
the wall.jpg

A few that come to mind for me would be:

Freddy's Nightmares
Werewolf the Series (Shout Factory almost released this one on DVD a few years ago, but a couple of the musicians who worked on the show's soundtrack disputed its release for some reason, and the release was canceled because Shout Factory was unable to edit the songs out).
Beyond Re-Animator (not yet on Blu Ray)
Batman:The Animated Series (not yet on Blu Ray
Transformers: The Movie (not yet on Blu ray in region 1)
Constantine (NBC Series).

@cokebabies....Magical Mystery Tour is on Blu-ray and there's also a special edition. Check Amazon.

GI Joe: The Movie was released on blu-ray back in 2009 or 2010. Beautiful transfer too but it might be out of print. You can check ebay.

@cokebabies....Magical Mystery Tour is on Blu-ray and there's also a special edition. Check Amazon.

These are both the same, sad / lazy situation - my brain thinking of a bunch of stuff, going to Google Images, using the "rehost to imgur" addon. For both of them, in the time it took to think "wait, this already exists", the upload hadn't happened yet, and I posted those two posters instead of the other two I meant to (which now I can't even remember - though for a "don't drink and post" lesson, this is a less embarrassing one).

Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey. Got excellent adventure but no bogus journey in sight. You can't have one without the other.

Man I didn't know Crossroads has not made it to bluray. Most memorable if not the best guitar battle on film. Great movie.

Any takers for The Black Hole?

I have always though I'd seen this movie. Then, a few years back, I started watching it to confirm, and nope - never actually saw it.

I'd listened / read the Readalong book and record so many times, that it must have actually ingrained itself in my memory as having actually seen the movie.

Back