ouch!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

High Lord Apocalypse

Freaked Out
Reaction score
besides for all the damages, here the kicker. the exclusive statue was stuffed into regular edition box!
(for those that don't know, cap excl. box/styrofoam inserts comes in a 2 teir compartments like the hulk vs spidey and the smaller compartment holds some parts of the exclusive)
damagedcap.jpg

malulinx said:
besides for all the damages, here the kicker. the exclusive statue was stuffed into regular edition box!
(for those that don't know, cap excl. box/styrofoam inserts comes in a 2 teir compartments like the hulk vs spidey and the smaller compartment holds some parts of the exclusive)
damagedcap.jpg
Damn!!!!!!!!!

malulinx said:
damagedcap.jpg

Dang! That sucks! Send it back!

1 of 1 battle damaged rampage cap exclusive!!!!

waiting to hear for cs tomorrow. hopefully i'll get another. seems like everyone wants cap.

btw, the arrow points to where its cracked at that joint and the leg is loose!

ghettoenhanced said:
I'm almost positve the styro is the same for both versions...
:cool:
no its not. i'm sure. i saw what the exclusive comes in.
this one doesn't have a cut out to holster the certain parts like the extra shield and it was just thrown in there.

:mwaha :mwaha :mwaha

those factory workers are on drugs or drunk as sh!!t...

DAMN! Cap got f'd up! Well there's always the comfort of knowing you can get SS to send you a new one, but still having to wait.......IT'S MADDENING!

Back