Other versions of HULK in PF someday?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rafaela

Super Freak
Reaction score
Would some of you like another version of the Hulk in Premium Format in the near future? I see Bowen has plenty of great versions which I'm getting by the way; however, I would also like to see Planet Hulk, Red Hulk and Maestro Hulk in Premium Format someday also. The Hulk PF is what first brought me to Sideshow as a collector and I would love to have another version later on.

Would some of you like another version of the Hulk in Premium Format in the near future? I see Bowen has plenty of great versions which I'm getting by the way; however, I would also like to see Planet Hulk, Red Hulk and Maestro Hulk in Premium Format someday also. The Hulk PF is what first brought me to Sideshow as a collector and I would love to have another version later on.

I rather have another A-lister first that hasn't received the PF treatment like a Deadpool, Daredevil, X-Men member, or a Thanos.

As much as I'd like a shot at a MSRP SS Hulk PF I gotta say others should be done first.

These are some I'd like to see.
Thanos.
Colossus.
Daredevil.
Gambit would PF very well.
Logan or Weapon X.

amen brothers I ahve been pleading with SSC to doa Thanos, Silevr Surfer, DD, Colossus and Classic Juggy..let's all be hopefull to seee whats gonna be @ SDCC!!
Well the venom I was praying for and look what happened!..I believ Sabertooth is being done as we speak in PF!!!

Oh you know what that first Logan sucked so bad I forgot about it entirely. But a Weapon X would be better anyway.

PLANET HULK!

Seriously could you imagine how awesome a Planet Hulk in Premium Format would be? That thing would be absolutely MASSIVE!!! No doubt it would probably be even more expensive than ABOM.

As much as I'd like a shot at a MSRP SS Hulk PF I gotta say others should be done first.

These are some I'd like to see.
Thanos.
Colossus.
Daredevil.
Gambit would PF very well.
Logan or Weapon X.

You said the same thing I said but in different words. You copy cat!

THAT'S IT! OUTSIDE!!! :banghead

A Planet Hulk PF sitting on a throne would end the collectible world. All the Dooms would stand up out of their thrones and jump off of their owners shelves.

Great Thread Sam !!!!! Yes Planet Hulk/WWH on throne is a must in PF form...

I don't know which version I'd want more. hulk in his throne or the one in Shai's sig.

Back