OT: Ebay/Paypal coupon: 10% off!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ?

Does it have to be on an eBay auction...? Or can you use it anytime you paypal someone...?

Thanks Gruson!

You just saved me $25. Did you want a cut each time one of us uses the coupon? ;)

Thanks gruson! I just saved 15% on my car insurance! :naughty

Seriously, I did use it on an auction and saved five bucks. Not much, but every little bit helps! :clap

LOL

Car insurance....nice one.

Glad to help you guys out.

Remember, there are TWO coupons and you can use both of them.

Cool, just preorderd KOTD Statue for $135 in-person pickup. :rock

Thanks again Gruson.

For everyone that has PMd me, here are the other codes:

10% off a single item purchase using Paypal with code: CATLSP051025 Exp 7/15 (Max discount $25, 1 use per account)
$5 off $50 Code: CATLSP050550 (Exp 7/15)
$10 off $50 Code: CATLSP051050 (Exp 7/15)
$15 off $100 Code: CATLSP051500 (Exp 7/15)

Enjoy!

Used the 10% code to save $25 on Bob's Rivendell print. Thanks man! I'm thinking of using the $15 one on Gothmog. I wonder what I can use the $10 one on?

At last getting GOSF!!

Thanks Gruson, got £13.70 off almost free delivery:clap

Cool! Thanks!
I just won adn paid for the Rubies Life-Size Goullm on eBay for $394!!! :banana

Is the 15$ off one for each 100$ you spend...? Or is just 15$ total...?

Example if I buy something for 400$ would it take 60$ off or just the 15$

Thanks.

Strangely , I was able to use the $10 off $50 purchase twice , once yesterday and once today (CATLSP051050). I'm not sure that it is supposed to work this way , but it did . I tried to use the others again , but it would not take them . Has anyone else tried any of these multiple times ? :dunno :dance

i'm wondering the same with Agent23.

and does it 17 july is the last day itself which the promo ends or does it mean it expires on 17 july which means it ends on the 16th?

Many thanks for making this thread Gruson. I just had to come here to get the code and save $15 off a recent purchase. Awesome mate, just awesome. :bow

Just a reminder. I beleive today is the last day to use these coupons.

Find a bargin and make it sweeter. After using one of the coupons, I picked up my mint GoSF for $127.

Thanks again to Gruson for the heads-up.

Back