Orrimaarko; AKA Pruneface: Done 3/20/11!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WIP Orrimaarko; AKA Pruneface

Did you mail them back already? If so I need to start watching my mailbox :lol

Its fun to do, I know I've got a lot of room to grow... but its still cool to try and put something of your own together.

And even cooler that we have a good group of people willing to share work and ideas here.

Its fun to do, I know I've got a lot of room to grow... but its still cool to try and put something of your own together.

And even cooler that we have a good group of people willing to share work and ideas here.

I guess my first step would be to focus on a specific character.... I like the route you've taken with Killer Croc and SW aliens. They look as if they might be a bit more forgiving.

Its true :lol

Something like these guys are a lot more "open" to interpretation than an actor. Also, these are more fun to mess with IMO.

Its true :lol

Something like these guys are a lot more "open" to interpretation than an actor. Also, these are more fun to mess with IMO.

And I don't mean to make it sound easy either... it's not as hardcore as trying to sculpt a person though.... GI Joe might be fun since there's no specific human reference. :rock Like with Ski's Major Bludd.... Lot's of very cool possibilities.

Don't worry I didn't take it that way :lol Actual people are damn hard to capture and its something I just can't do. I've tried, but usually end up with something fairly generic looking.

i think painting aliens is a lot more forgiving too. making realistic skin tones and shading is super hard but painting aliens is easy in comparison. Ps. GB i'm honored to be getiing one of your pruneys and hope i can eventually offer something to return the favor. thanks and great job.

No problem man, happy for you to have one.

And I agree again about painting these kinds of sculpts... much less stressful than people :lol

Weequay was a cinch compared to others... just lots of brown and some black :rock

I got my Pruneface head cast from Mark today & i have to say after seeing it in person that it's really excellent, well done galactiboy.

Just got to get round to painting it up now.

Great :rock

Glad you are pleased with it :duff

Wish I had mine... but you are a bit closer to Mark than I :lol

Can't wait to see what you do with him :duff Please post some pics if you can.

I will try to post some but i have had some massive probelms with photobucket & can't seem to post any pictures.
Mark even tried to help & it still wouldn't happen.

you can use the gallery right on this site. or even "manage attachments" feature on the post.

Back