Orphan Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yep' I have watched this season.Too much time spent on the Island and the whole Neolution/Westmorland thingy didn't do much for me and weakened the total story arc.He's a very uninteresting weak character for a character driven show in such a critical part.
Sarah lost her mojo which was a real let down.Seems like she settled for things she would never have.So she was not the Sarah we know.Why they would think to let us down that way is beyond me after all the time we spent with her.
My favorite characters Helena and Alison just had nothing to do this season until last week.
It's like everyone especially the writers decided to mail their scripts in since it's the final season.Too bad,this was such a cool series.

I love this show and can't believe the finale is tomorrow :( I will really miss it!

The season as been a bit up and down. I feel like they ran in circles a bit with Susan and Rachel and whether they were good or bad or what side they were on.

Loved the Alison based episode and Krystal's also cracked me up. Helena hasn't been in it much, but understandable with the pregnancy really.

Sad to see the show finish, but it will be one I gladly own and watch again and again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The best background episode was Rachel's and, the more I think about it, Sarah's (the finale). Alison's was good. I thought there was a little ret-conning in Cosima's but it justified bringing back Delphine, so I'm fine with it. Helena's was a waste. We knew all that about her already. Well done to bring back Mrs. S for Sarah's backstory RE. considering whether to end her pregnancy or keep her kid, then tying it in to really having to grow up and take over as a real mom like S was. I originally thought killing off S in ep 8 was too much too late, but the way they wrapped this up with Sarah after a season of kind of damping her down to let the other Leda's take the spotlight, it really was executed perfectly. Now to live a normal life.

Stellar acting all around, unlike a lot of cult shows that use up-and-coming B listers. Great acting made up for the writing on the occasions it got weak.

I can envision a Cophine follow-up movie, in which they travel the world, Delphine administering the cure (how do they manage the story to get the clones to take the treatment), while Cosima keeps a tick sheet of how many of her sisters hit on her girlfriend.

I am happy with the ending. I'm glad none of them were killed off and I was even happy that Rachel was able to leave it all behind her and try and find some meaning and peace in her life.

I will really miss this show :(

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I just binge-watched every season and really enjoyed it.

MK's millions felt like a loose end, I guess Krystal just went back to her beauty therapy and no room for Cal now it seems?

Back