Orphan Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shower scene from the last episode was pretty amazing.
Loved the Helena/Sarah scene fro this one too.

Also, my favorite line of the night was definitely "Helena, don't jump out and scare us with an axe or some ****."

I really do not understand what is going on with Paul, though. I thought he was on their side... but now he's not. Huh.

I love this show the last episode was really good. Sarah pretending to be Alison impersonating Donnie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I'M going to really need the break after this season Finale.It will take me a few re-watches to really sort it all out.Excellent series and next season should take it to another level.

It was alright. Somethings are unclear to me.

Spoiler Spoiler:

As a whole, I prefer season 1 to 2. I just felt like a lot of secondary characters were put on the backburner way too much. 'Paul who?' might as well have been a side theme to season 2 - not that he's my fav character. The whole storyline with Helena and the redhead girl and clone boy seemed a tad pointless....

Is it renewed for a third season?

word is: most likely, but not official.....yet

I just finished season 2...

What can I say, probably the best show on TV since "Breaking Bad". I encourage everyone at least check out the first few episodes. Ten minutes into the first episode and I was hooked. The lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, gives the best performance I've ever seen by any actress on television in the first two seasons of this program.

Very addictive!

The lead actress, Tatiana Maslany, gives the best performance I've ever seen by any actress on television in the first two seasons of this program.

I can't believe she hasn't become a huge star off the back of this show. I never hear anything about her though.

She gotten unfairly snubbed when it comes to awards. What she does in that show is nothing less than ****ing outstanding. Hopefully she'll break out at some point. I don't think there's anything she can't do on the screen.

I've been avoiding this thread until I was able to finish season 2.

Totally agree with everyone here - more people need to be AWARE of this show, let alone see it! Friggin' shame - I really hope it's not cancelled.

And on that note... I don't think this show is "Hot Toys material", but SOME 1/6 company should consider doing figures. I mean, they'd save a lot of money on actor licenses/sculpting, after all. ;)

Back