Original Predator 1 Wire connector=Help

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ironman24

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Friends and Freeks..I did not know where to go to ask this ????..I bought a Original Predator 1 from a guy and it is missing the little white wire Connector to light up his helmet..Does anyone out there have or know where I can get one..I would like to just buy one or two of them from some one if you have some exters..Please give me a PM if you can help

Thanks so much...Darin

Hi Friends and Freeks..I did not know where to go to ask this ????..I bought a Original Predator 1 from a guy and it is missing the little white wire Connector to light up his helmet..Does anyone out there have or know where I can get one..I would like to just buy one or two of them from some one if you have some exters..Please give me a PM if you can help

Thanks so much...Darin

if its the exclusive with the non battle damaged BIO , i believe it doesn't have a light up feature . i could be wrong , if not ask Baloo , he just mad a sick custom Bio and i know he has the wires you need to connect the light . ask him , it wouldn't hurt

Thanks Bro, It is not the EX so it only comes with the light up Bio.Ya My 8 year old son is driving me nuts about getting it fixed,He wants lights..

well ironman, i had these connectors bookmarked but i can't find it. i had the same problem. traded for one of these from a boardie here and he neglected to tell me the wires had broken away from the connector. after much searching a found the exact connector but i can't find it again lol. you'd probably not want to get them there anyway as you they came in sets of like 10 for $20 or something.

someone suggested checking cordless phone batteries and i found 1 that had the connector but you'd still have to cut the wires and get the pieces inside the connector out. figured i'd destroy it. good luck!

Back