Original HT Wolf Predator's mask won't fit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlassToTheArson

Freakalicious
Reaction score
So I recently came into possession of a HT Wolf Predator. I opened the box and was looking through everything to make sure all the pieces were there and took a look at the head and mask.

As it turns out, the mask won't fit the head at all. Is this a known problem?

That's the problem though, there isn't any just right. It's like the mask isn't made for the head. It won't fit AT ALL

I decided to just go ahead and sell it. Crossing my fingers that HT does a 2.0 version

We're all crossing our fingers for that :pray:

I remember when I had my Wolf (years ago) it used to fall off a lot. I still remember that lovely headsculpt :joy

It makes me sad. Wolf is hands down my favorite Predator but this figure just has too many problems. If the gauntlets were individual pieces and not part of the arms I'd just kitbash it it but I cant. I guess if it doesn't sell I might buy an extra body and bash what I can

The problem isn't that it falls off but that it doesn't even fit. Like the mask was made for a different figure.

I think it's pretty crappy that we as consumers have to do modifications to these figures just to get them to do what they should've done from the start

Back