Original Effect Killer Instinct Sophia 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HeubertMichael

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think this is the first figure from OE's series that appealed to me. Looks great, IMO. Now don't get me wrong! :lol

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

Nice. I'm thinking of getting this. And it would be my first from Original Effect.

Nice. I'm thinking of getting this. And it would be my first from Original Effect.

My first Original Effect will also be my last. Heyar Adas (couldn't find a thread about it, but it doesn't deserve one). Excellent design, looks terrific on promo pictures.

I wasn't expecting much, I mean, random chinese maker, low price.. and yet it manages to be worse than I expected. paint stains, unglued bits, bent leg, I'd rather list what was good: the box, maybe.

I so wish Hot Toys had produced this, it would have looked like on the picture.
On the plus side, the face is far from the worst part - it's generally ugly on those, but on this one it's "ok".

Sure, it's a low-price, but Dam Toys has produced quality stuff for the same price.
Did I mention she can't even stand on her feet?

post pics? her design looked good and was thinking of picking it up but..

My first Original Effect will also be my last. Heyar Adas (couldn't find a thread about it, but it doesn't deserve one). Excellent design, looks terrific on promo pictures.

I wasn't expecting much, I mean, random chinese maker, low price.. and yet it manages to be worse than I expected. paint stains, unglued bits, bent leg, I'd rather list what was good: the box, maybe.

I so wish Hot Toys had produced this, it would have looked like on the picture.
On the plus side, the face is far from the worst part - it's generally ugly on those, but on this one it's "ok".

Sure, it's a low-price, but Dam Toys has produced quality stuff for the same price.
Did I mention she can't even stand on her feet?

That's a shame, i wonder what happened there???/ i bought my first OE figure and it's perfect. On to my second one now.

Back