Ori and Dori spotted!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's no way that's a Rohirrim. They didn't have wings on their helmets for one thing.

Also the horse isn't realistic enough, it's very fat. Plus there's a woman with massive boots riding it with a non Rohirrim shield.
Honestly, guys, pay attention!

There's no way that's a Rohirrim. They didn't have wings on their helmets for one thing.

Also the horse isn't realistic enough, it's very fat. Plus there's a woman with massive boots riding it with a non Rohirrim shield.

You're right! Must have slipped past me, how could I have missed the obvious signs...

We are not talking about the rider, of course this is not a Rohirrim. We are talking about the foot soldier beside him.

We've known for sometime that Weta already had all dwarfs sculpted, etc. So it was just a matter of time and I guess the market, on how long it would take for all to show up.

Won't at all be surprised if these two don't make an appearance at SDCC.

I'm thinking you might be on to something there. I wouldn't be surprised either if these were announced at Comic Con.

Here's hoping for the dwarf collectors!

Scriff

Back