Ordering from Rainman Artwork

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tenpacstan

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey hey.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone who has ordered something from Rainman in recent times.

I ordered something about a week ago on his website and there's been no sign of... anything. No email, so change of status of item, etc. I'm obviously very excited to get my order. But the only form of contact is a q&a board that gets no response.

Please let me know everything's going to be ok haha

Thanks all.

It's been a while since I ordered anything from RM, but I seem to remember not hearing diddly squat in the interim between ordering and the item arriving on my doorstep. Maybe I got a tracking email a few days ahead of delivery. I'd post this query in one of the RM threads in the customs section, you might get a better response.

Welcome to the board - Adelaide was my old stomping ground, though I haven't been back in ten years. Been meaning to pay a visit for a while.

Hey hey.

Just wanted to see if there is anyone who has ordered something from Rainman in recent times.

I ordered something about a week ago on his website and there's been no sign of... anything. No email, so change of status of item, etc. I'm obviously very excited to get my order. But the only form of contact is a q&a board that gets no response.

Please let me know everything's going to be ok haha

Thanks all.

Relax, it's all cool. Expect at least a 30 day wait. Very reliable, but you do have to provide time as he batches casting and paint jobs. I suggest you keep an eye on his 'HS re-release' thread, you will get a better idea of when stuff starts to move.

Seems like the last time he offered heads some had to wait upwards of two or three months to get their orders. Rainman's communication isn't always great, but he usually delivers.

Relax, it's all cool. Expect at least a 30 day wait. Very reliable, but you do have to provide time as he batches casting and paint jobs. I suggest you keep an eye on his 'HS re-release' thread, you will get a better idea of when stuff starts to move.

Yep, Laney's right. I ordered from Rainman too, and when there's no progress on the order details, I emailed him and his response is exactly like what Laney's said. He needs to cast and paint the heads, so it's going to take at least 30 days for the heads to be ready. Mine's not here yet and I have not received any tracking number, but his response made me sure and I'll just sit tight and wait like a good boy.

Yep, Laney's right. I ordered from Rainman too, and when there's no progress on the order details, I emailed him and his response is exactly like what Laney's said. He needs to cast and paint the heads, so it's going to take at least 30 days for the heads to be ready. Mine's not here yet and I have not received any tracking number, but his response made me sure and I'll just sit tight and wait like a good boy.

You emailed him? Could I grab that... The only contact I can find is the Q&A board on the site. I wanted to ask him about the outfit set that goes with the head I ordered.

It will ship. Just wait for shipping email (may show up in junk folder). This could take 1-3 months. Hope this helps.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I never get Rainman e-mails, in the junk mail or anywhere else. I used to. I asked him to be put on his e-mail list and he said I was on it, but. . .

I see what you did there. :monkey3

3879-animated_gif-chuck_norris-dodgeball-thumbs_up.gif

It will ship. Just wait for shipping email (may show up in junk folder). This could take 1-3 months. Hope this helps.

Ah ha! I found my order confirmation in my Junk Folder. Have saved this now, should all go to my Inbox from now. Thanks!

Back