Optibotimus Reviews: SSC 1/6th scale Cobra Commander

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great job, Optibotimus. Very thorough, and as always, child-friendly review.

Speaking of child, Firefly1979 should be very proud of his. His kid must be a very good reviewer.

That Prometheus body really needs to be retooled. It's what's keeping me from preordering any of SSC's 1/6 figures. I couldn't pull the trigger on the Vader and Snake Plissken knowing they'll be coming with that yucky body. I know you can just replace it. Any other body out there has got to be better. But then you're spending more than you're supposed to.

I initially didn't like your reviews, but now that I am use to your style I find them very well done and informative. I don't collect GIJOE, but your review almost had me regretting that decision.

Keep it up.

Think you missed my point.

It's still a $125 figure. Just marked up to be a "$175" figure.

Didnt miss your point at all... I dont agree.
V.1 was $100 when it came out & that was a while ago, this figure is arguably worth atleast $25 more than that one was & prices in general have gone up so to say this is a $125 figure is ridiculous...

I don't know what that means. But thanks haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think he is talking about the possibly excessive use of your hands whilst not holding the actual figure. For me I don't even really notice and love the reviews that you do! Thanks!

I too like your style you have a great voice and your reviews are all very well lit. However I would like to see more close ups of the figures head sculpts in the future keep it up.

I too like your style you have a great voice and your reviews are all very well lit. However I would like to see more close ups of the figures head sculpts in the future keep it up.

I'll work on remembering to do that. I usually try doing that but occasionally forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back