Optibotimus Reviews: NECA Robocop: ED-209

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've asked them about doing a Robo with a removable mask, sadly though, they don't have the likeness rights to Peter Weller

That's too bad. I wonder what's so hard about Weller when they have the likes of Schwarzenegger, Keaton, Stallone, Depp, West, Biehn, Paxton, etc. Hot Toys somehow managed to get Weller finally, I wonder why NECA couldn't being an American company. Then again, NECA stated they couldn't get Nicholson's rights for the Joker, so it's exclusive to Hot Toys. It's not like Weller is Jack Nicholson though.

Hopefully someday we see a proper unmasked Robo with Weller's likeness in the 7" scale. That'd be nice.

By the way, are you review the NECA 1989 Keaton Batman?

He must be asking too much money. Hot Toys were willing to pay it, NECA weren't. Screw it, I'll be happy enough with ED-209 from NECA. At least we're getting an unmasked Robo at high-end.

He must be asking too much money. Hot Toys were willing to pay it, NECA weren't. Screw it, I'll be happy enough with ED-209 from NECA. At least we're getting an unmasked Robo at high-end.
Love Neca for the option, im a robocop fan but not a 600 hundred dollar fan for the both of them

Back