Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Batman V Superman "BLACK CHROME" Armored Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Batman V Superman "BLACK CHROME" Armored Batman

Nice review

Re: Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Batman V Superman "BLACK CHROME" Armored Batman

Thanks for this, great to finally see a video of this figure! Can't wait to get him in my display but probably won't reach the UK till at least December :gah:

Lack of articulation has never bothered me, just love his shelf presence and seems unlikely we'll see Affleck in this suit again.

Thanks for the review! I always thought that the regular version would look good for "dry" setups, and that this one would be great for standing in the rain. Was even thinking about ways to simulate rain in a display for this.

Just noticed those display posters in your sig. Great work, love the BVS ones :)

That's not the chrome I was looking for :thud: a bit disapointed. Well I'll have a better look next week in hand.

Yup that's the one.

That's the one I'm thinking of when my BC Batman eventually turns up. Just wondering if I put a background in one shelf would the others then look odd without backgrounds :lol

Really just depends on how you lay everything out, box cover behind one, a poster related to a character behind another, etc (feel free to PM me).

I didn't mean to hijack Optibotimus' thread (thanks again for your review man - I've enjoyed them whenever I have a chance to watch!)

lol you're forgiven :p

Really just depends on how you lay everything out, box cover behind one, a poster related to a character behind another, etc (feel free to PM me).

I didn't mean to hijack Optibotimus' thread (thanks again for your review man - I've enjoyed them whenever I have a chance to watch!)

Oops that's my fault sorry, i'll pm you when I get word of my figure being in stock here.

Changing those hands does look as awkward as folks here have suggested. I kinda like how it looks when the bandalier was removed, but i'll probably leave it for screen accuracy.

Oops that's my fault sorry, i'll pm you when I get word of my figure being in stock here.

Changing those hands does look as awkward as folks here have suggested. I kinda like how it looks when the bandalier was removed, but i'll probably leave it for screen accuracy.

Well i didn't take it off willingly LOL

I still can't make my mind up over this one or the regular armored....they both look great!

Well i didn't take it off willingly LOL

True but many good ideas are stumbled on accidentally 😁
About the eyes: do they stay fully lit while switched on? The only figure I have with led's now is the dx13 whose red eye annoyingly fades within minutes of being switched on.

Back