• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Opinions Please. Is this a fair trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yudan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello all, I have a Hot Toys 2 Face that someone would like to trade me straight-up for a T-800 Tech noir. I told the person I would take in addition the t2 t-800 mms and on my end give a little cash to even things out. I would appreciate it if someone could an honest opinion since the person insist that it should be the original straight trade. I don't want to take advantage of anyone and vice versa. Thanks for taking the time to read this :)

Hi mate. What are the conditions of both items. In the end I think the two face is worth more than the t-800.

My two-face is in near mint condition. I only took it out for less than month in my glass case and put him back. I didn't even use the 'Harvey' items nor did I take them out. All accessories and the box is in near mint condition also. What I meant was that, I wanted both his tech nor and a mms t2 800 he had in exchange for two-face and cash on my end to cover the difference. I was wondering if that was fair. I thought it was because in the end I was making it so that he would get roughly $600 for both his figures. Thanks for the replies I have gotten on this also.

Two face is a meh figure. The Terminator tech noir completely blows away Harvey.

1 for 1 trade I say.

2face prices are jacked up on ebay, guy in a suit. Just saying

T-800 Tech Noir is one of the Best HT figures in my opinion.

If you're comfortable doing a 1 on 1 you're getting a great figure in return that still holds up. You can even build another Terminator figure with the extra HS on Techie.

Back