opinions on Ignite figures.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the outfit is the same as the Roman Centurion, but in black and with the shield from one of the other figures. But the wash on the armor and painted headsculpt make a huge difference.

Every dealer at the show had the exclusive. Although it's limited to 300 pieces you probably won't have a problem finding it over the next month or so.

Ignite also had a ronin exclusive, but the headsculpt was laughable.

That is a very cool looking praetorian!
Do we have any in-house historians? I always wondered about the color codes of the romans. Legionary - red, praetorians - black or purple.

Here's that Ronin:
DSC_0420.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG

And here's the French Guardsmen Exclusive:
DSC_0417.JPG

DSC_0404.JPG

I like the Preatorian Guard and the French Guardsmen, but probably won't buy either.
And here's pics from the show of the French Guardsmen that Killbeggar is interested:
DSC_0374.JPG

DSC_0375.JPG

DSC_0373.JPG

More pictures here:
https://woh08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=540
It's also interesting that One Sixth Warriors has their own Soldier Story exclusive figure at Weekend of Heroes:
DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_00271.JPG

You'd think we would have been the first to have a show exclusive from Sideshow? :rolleyes:

Here's that Ronin:
DSC_0420.JPG

DSC_0421.JPG

Wow, that's completely different to my Ronin.
e6r6vr.jpg

rt16jk.jpg

The different box, head sculpt (even crappier), white feet, coloured robes. Mine lacks the white dot insignia and that extra weapon. I see now, it's a special edition. Where did you get that screaming?

Wow, that's completely different to my Ronin.
e6r6vr.jpg

rt16jk.jpg

The different box, head sculpt (even crappier), white feet, coloured robes. Mine lacks the white dot insignia and that extra weapon. I see now, it's a special edition. Where did you get that screaming?

That's from the Weekend of Heroes picture gallery at Figures.com.
Here's a link to the whole gallery:
https://woh08.figures.com/showgallery.php?cat=540
It was exclusive to the show, but I'm sure it will pop up on some American websites overpriced at about $65.

Does your Ronin have that embroidery work on the bottom of his Kimono like the WOH exclusive Creech?

I also got the French Guardsmen. Maybe it's because the entire body is covered in costume, but this is probably one of my favorite Ignites ever. The head is really, really bad - Barbie/Ken bad - one of the worst they've ever done, although the real hair helps. I was thinking that a Gerard Depardieu would be good - perhaps turn this guy into Cyrano. The costume is really, really good, very detailed. And all for $50.

Just noticed the French Guardsman at the top of the thread. That's NOT the figure I got. This one is dressed all in black, has no tabard. I think that top pic is the Musketeer, not the guardsman.

Huh weird. I got the picture off the Ignite website and they didn't mention the black guardsman.Well I guess I may have to try to get them both even though I like the red musketeer best ( I love the tabard!). I can see what you mean about the black HS though. He's kinda creepy looking. :lol
And thanks Screamingmetal for the great pics.

Back