Opinion Needed on Horror PF's

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unboxed my Freddy PF...dont think pics do it justice...the only MAJOR downer is that oversized Farmer Giles hat! I mean WTF! lol. Good job i got my old Mcfarlane Freddie knockin around...that hat makes all the difference TRUST ME

Does anyone have any input on the quality of the Regular Freddy PF? Or a review? I already have a ton of Jason stuff; 1/6's, Posters, etc. I want a Freddy, but it looks as though he's ^^^^-eyed, and I don't like that.

Thanks,
CJK

I have the regular Freddy and I think it is a good pf. The only real disapointment is the blades, they are like a pewter, not a real metal. Other than that its a solid pf.

Jason is a good pf too, its HUGE!!!!! Just by his size alone makes him is a bit more impressive than Freddy.

I really dont prefer one over the other, they are both well done and can be found for super cheap!! Which is cool, I think I paid $150 for Freddy and $180 for Jason.

I guess it just comes down to which character you like more.

The Leatherface pf puts them both to shame.

Does anyone have pics of Demon Freddy?

Picture016.jpg

Picture020.jpg

IMG_2630.jpg

IMG_2631.jpg

IMG_2636.jpg

Jason is way more classic. Freddy is secondary... still cool, but no where near as iconic as Jason.

well, I know you can still get the originals on sideshow for 275 maybe cheaper on the bay but the exclusive jason can be high. demon not as high but 300 on up i asume

Does anyone have any input on the quality of the Regular Freddy PF? Or a review? I already have a ton of Jason stuff; 1/6's, Posters, etc. I want a Freddy, but it looks as though he's ^^^^-eyed, and I don't like that.

Thanks,
CJK

Freddy's eyes aren't screwed up. The gentlemen who posted pics of his earlier in this thread unfortuantly just got a bad one. Mine and pics of other persons figure were fine.

I have the regular PF Freddy. Compared to other PFs in my collection, like Lurtz or Creature, it's a weak piece. But as a horror icon, I'm happy with it. I chose the regular over the demon because it's more classic Freddy and I wanted something that overall represented the character. But I feel that the head sculpt on Demon Freddy is far superior than the regular version.

I like Jason, but I passed on the PF because it's too movie specific.

Holy Hell! I just went to order the Jason PF, but when I got to checkout, shipping was $30!!! I've got to make a little more. Hopefully, I can pull it off tomorrow! If anyone else has pics of their regular Freddy, I'd appreciate to see a close-up of the head!

Thanks,
CJK

Holy Hell! I just went to order the Jason PF, but when I got to checkout, shipping was $30!!! I've got to make a little more. Hopefully, I can pull it off tomorrow! If anyone else has pics of their regular Freddy, I'd appreciate to see a close-up of the head!

Thanks,
CJK

Jason is a good choice, the box is massive.

PB010037.jpg

Exactly how big is the box (measurements)? I'm trying to see if I should display him on the box or on a stand/pedestal that I made myself.

-CJK

Back