Online game addictions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the first year Oblivion came out, I spent many nights up until 1 or 2 AM.

"just one more quest!"

Yeah been there also. But take Oblivion and make it endless and you have the addictive world of MMORPG's. "Only 6400 XP until level 10 and I can equip the Elemental Armor and get into X zone" "Ok made level 10 now I am logging out.... wait got a PM from friend X....Oh running an instance in X, well it's only 4am and I don't have much work to do tomorrow anyway....Ok on my way...."
Raise of hands of anyone who has been through this example?
<em> Chimera raises hand. :wave

I am a recovering WOW and FFXI addict. I had FFXI on every system....PC, PS2, 360. I had loaded it on all 3 laptops, the desktop and even tried to load it on my work computer but they blocked it. I would play for hours then I was introduced to WOW so then I played both. I just kinda fell out of interest with them after I started playing on Live. I can still hear the call sometimes... but I can resist... really I can... I must....I can't....No I won't log on....I won't...ahhhh the call is gone. :lol

hahaha me too i turn on computer, then i go if i sit on the computer im going to play WOW...so go watch T.V =P
Thank goodness for work comps no games =P

I'm "dedicated" therefore I know I can only play games that have an actual end in sight...I'll usually tear through a game in a couple days....then if I really like it, I'll play it again several times....but it has to have an end or I'll go crazy. :lol

I'm "dedicated" therefore I know I can only play games that have an actual end in sight...I'll usually tear through a game in a couple days....then if I really like it, I'll play it again several times....but it has to have an end or I'll go crazy. :lol

im doing that with gears of war =P

After reading this thread a buddy and me start picking up Soulcalibur again, I really want the newest one.... best thing about this game u don't have a ending so u just keep on fighting and it doesn't take GD forever to beat!

Anyone ever played the game Black vs White?

I did. I like taking the hand and tossing the villagers around. Then get a huge following only to send my tiger down to rain evil terror upon them once I released him from his torturous capture only to bring him back and beat him some more. Mwahhahaha.... Oh sorry.... had a flashback.
Yeah the game was cool :angelsmil

I did. I like taking the hand and tossing the villagers around. Then get a huge following only to send my tiger down to rain evil terror upon them once I released him from his torturous capture only to bring him back and beat him some more. Mwahhahaha.... Oh sorry.... had a flashback.
Yeah the game was cool :angelsmil

Yeah I found myself getting worship so heavily that at the end well the end of my a reign they were all complaining about needing more water and needing more food that I destroyed everything and everyone with lightning, storms, tornados while tossing villagers left and right! Good times!!!!

Back