OneSixthBruce UK - HT Hulk - £208.99 UK Delivered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: OneSixthBruce UK - Iron Man MKVII - £179.00 UK delivered

hi mate...just a question on Pre-ordering EB bats using layaway How exactly does it work i obv add it to the cart under layaway option which is £75 now , how do i go about paying the second installment when the time comes? also do i need to add the delivery charge now which would bring the deposit to £90 or can i add that to the second installment? This will be my first time ordering from yourself ya see mate.

hi mate...just a question on Pre-ordering EB bats using layaway How exactly does it work i obv add it to the cart under layaway option which is £75 now , how do i go about paying the second installment when the time comes? also do i need to add the delivery charge now which would bring the deposit to £90 or can i add that to the second installment? This will be my first time ordering from yourself ya see mate.

When you order say, the EB Joker on OSB LayAway, on checkout, you pay the £75.00+PP, thats it! (for now!)

THEN when we get word of delivery or the stock has arrived at OSB, we will send out invoice for £210.00 for the balance.

Hope that helps.

When you order say, the EB Joker on OSB LayAway, on checkout, you pay the £75.00+PP, thats it! (for now!)

THEN when we get word of delivery or the stock has arrived at OSB, we will send out invoice for £210.00 for the balance.

Hope that helps.

I see thanks mate so is the invoice sent electronically and we can pay that way or? also are we able to cler the full balance if we are able to? as i'll probably have the full funds by payday at the end of august.

{Edit} just placed my order buddy :yess:

Last edited:

I see thanks mate so is the invoice sent electronically and we can pay that way or? also are we able to cler the full balance if we are able to? as i'll probably have the full funds by payday at the end of august.

{Edit} just placed my order buddy :yess:

Thanks for order,

If you paid by paypal, we will send you an paypal invoice when the time comes, if you want to clear early just let us know, or if you get the paypal invoice and for example - struggling to pay, then we can wait, we quite flexible, would be same if you paid by GoogleCheckout.

Thanks for order,

If you paid by paypal, we will send you an paypal invoice when the time comes, if you want to clear early just let us know, or if you get the paypal invoice and for example - struggling to pay, then we can wait, we quite flexible, would be same if you paid by GoogleCheckout.

I see cool thanks :D

Re: OneSixthBruce UK - HT 1/4 Bats £354.99 / HT 1/4 Endo £314.00 - UK delivered

WaiMan, how likely do you think it'll be you'll get your EB bats before the sept/oct date? Apparantly EB has started shipping their online orders according to some members.

Is there any chance you'd be able to get hold of another Iron Monger?

I thought I'd ask as I see your pre-orders on the site are sold out and I missed those as I'd not got back into HT at the time.

Due to the inevitable size & weight of the package I want to get one from a UK dealer if I can to avoid the risk of customs and Parcelforce handling charges.

Thanks also for your great pricing on Hulk, anything over £250 and I would have passed but £194.95 is just the ticket!

What shipping pricing would the 1:4 endoskeleton fall under for the Republic of Ireland? "Europe" at 38GBP?

Hi,

I have a question. Is it possible that you could use another courrier or shipping method instead of the one you use now for shipping in Europe.. 40 pounds is a bit too much to ship one figure (or even two). You have some good prices but the shipping charges kills it for us EU buyers.

Peace
Richard

WaiMan, how likely do you think it'll be you'll get your EB bats before the sept/oct date? Apparantly EB has started shipping their online orders according to some members.

We should get ours sometime early/mid Sept.

Is there any chance you'd be able to get hold of another Iron Monger?

I thought I'd ask as I see your pre-orders on the site are sold out and I missed those as I'd not got back into HT at the time.

Due to the inevitable size & weight of the package I want to get one from a UK dealer if I can to avoid the risk of customs and Parcelforce handling charges.

Thanks also for your great pricing on Hulk, anything over £250 and I would have passed but £194.95 is just the ticket!

Sorry mate, IronMonger sold out.

Glad u bought a ticket :)

What shipping pricing would the 1:4 endoskeleton fall under for the Republic of Ireland? "Europe" at 38GBP?

Hi,

I have a question. Is it possible that you could use another courrier or shipping method instead of the one you use now for shipping in Europe.. 40 pounds is a bit too much to ship one figure (or even two). You have some good prices but the shipping charges kills it for us EU buyers.

Peace
Richard

EU shipping prices vary, we normally refund some money if we overcharged, but at times we don't know the accurate weight and dimensions of the item, so we can not give a correct shipping for EU

Almost near the end of the preorder slots!!

2815_10151044023094585_688122992_n.jpg

£194.99 + £14.00 UK UPS = £208.99 UK Delivered

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/hot-toys---mms186---the-avengers---hulk-900-p.asp

SMASSSH!

Waiman, when are EB bats getting sent out? i noticed you got some in the other day? i ordered on 2 aug does that put me in the first batch?

cheers buddy

Last edited:
Back