Action Figure ONES CUSTOMS Halloween Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres one I recently created for a friend for free of coarse :pray:
hobo2.jpg

hobo1-1.jpg

hobo4.jpg

hobo3.jpg

hoboness.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

This is probably the WORST FILM EVER MADE...but that is one fantastically detailed job right there!

Kudos to you man...I have been actually working on a Manhattan Jason right now...i however, did not sculpt the undermask, but rather the mask and head as one piece...yours looks fantastic!

Alright enough butt-kissing...

M.

Yo One's, sending you another PM, please when you get a chance, take a look at it.

Heres a look at my collection of Myers figures I created thought since Silent Surfer created the ultimate 78 Myers there was no need to do another one so I decided to tackel a few sequels for fun
81bay-1.jpg

DSCN6837_edited-1-1.jpg

DSCN6713_edited-1-2.jpg

DSCN6726_edited-1.jpg

DSCN6760_edited-1.jpg

The4.jpg

DSCN6781_edited-1.jpg

h20bay2_edited-1.jpg

aliciaandmaco.jpg

/i490.photobucket.com/albums/rr265/onone01/h20.jpg[/IMG]
DSCN6943_edited-1.jpg

Dude are you ever gonna do another run of all the Myers???

I forgot all about that bandaged H4 head. The difference between the H2 and the H2-81 is amazing. Still love the H20.

Memories , nothing but memories kid , you have come a long way since then man . Great blast from the past buddy / awesome classics :wave

Memories , nothing but memories kid , you have come a long way since then man . Great blast from the past buddy / awesome classics :wave

those apoxie sculpt days brotha wish I can go back sometimes it was easier before the demand but I still love the business.:)

Now your own little figure factory in your house pumping out 20 H2 Myers all at once , before it was one figure at a time , crazy how much you blew up buddy , congrats bro :1-1:

Exactly look how far One has come with the H81.

So wrong...the way he slaughters these sculpts and puts together dope customs. Yet, so right for all of us that appreciate top-notch, remarkably crafted pieces, with no settling for anything but perfection. One, one of the few customizers on here that bring that to the table...

2wnuz6c.gif

THAT'S RIGHT...

MOvie accurateness, kiss the ringsssssssssss....

here pics of my first 78 Myers OMG lol

DSCN4610_edited-1.jpg
DSCN4167_edited-1.jpg

WOW One...HUuuuuuuuuGE! Improvement! from your first stuff...Love the H20...And I bet when you done your first Myers 78, people would still buy it because it was Alot better then sideshow ever done.

Your stuff is Amazing Brother...Keep it up!:clap

Dam bro you have gotten so far.. Your work improved like crazy . Dat myers is sick and looking at the ones you doing right now its just mind blowing... Keep it up baby:clap

WOW One...HUuuuuuuuuGE! Improvement! from your first stuff...Love the H20...And I bet when you done your first Myers 78, people would still buy it because it was Alot better then sideshow ever done.

Your stuff is Amazing Brother...Keep it up!:clap

See Moe, how this customizer evolves...

Crazy to think, huh? One's stuff, even at early stages was dope, now, with refinement and continued develoment and evolvement, the artist has just become one of the better, up-scale, detail oriented and skillfull masters we have to our disposal. One, I applaud you for your continued growth as an artist. :clap

One of my two favorite 1/6 figures I have.
de3b02e4.jpg

....his second Hobo Myers. I still like it a lot but the clothes have come a long way.
IMG_0614.jpg

Here's a newer version of the Bloody H2.
IMG_0256.jpg

....and his very first Bloody Myers, which I won on eBay way back when.
IMG_0613.jpg

Back