• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One's Customs Freddy w/ Furnace / Hot Toys Diecast War Machine/ Hot Toys Iron Patriot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ghostbob78

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I have a One's Customs Freddy figure with furnace and alternate head, I think he only made like 10 of these. 600.00 Shipped or PM me best offer. (I don't want to sell these separately) :clap

Hot Toys war machine briefly displayed and in mint condition. 280.00 Shipped

Iron Patriot Sold

Pm me with any questions you may have. thanks -J

Last edited:
Bumpy mcbumperson. I'm new to this so if any of you seasoned freaks have any suggestions on how to make my ad better then feel free. Those ironman figures were displayed inside detolfs of course. And the packaging is also mint with the exception of the war machine shipper box not being perfect. I didn't post pics of the ironman stuff because I figure everybody on this site knows what those look like by now. lol. But I can send some pics of whatever if you're interested. Cheers fellow collectors.

Back