One Winged Angel - A 1/6 Sephiroth Custom WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mollins

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys :D

Lee and I have been working on a 1/6 custom of Sephiroth from Final Fantasy 7/Advent Children/Crisis Core/etc.

So far we have the Coat mostly done, and decided that we may as well stick some photos up, let people have a look, give some ideas/tips etc.

Here is the Jacket so far:

1001720k.jpg

1001723u.jpg

This coat is the result of 3 different patterns and prototypes (for one, we used Lee's 'Jenova Trench' from Abbyshot scaled down - it didn't go well lol)
The pleather we're using really is FANTASTIC, it was found by luck, but we will be using it again for some other customs that need leather clothing.

Also - the arms look really long because they are - they will be trimmed down to size when I add the hands and accents to the coat

Ignore the body - it's just being used for tailoring until the body being used is available.

We will be using a body with a sculpted neck, as it is the only kind of body you can really use for sephiroth.

The boots are going to be heavily modified from readily available boots, masamune will be made from scratch, as will all of the clothing.

Last edited:
here's another wee update.

A WIP on the trousers.

Got the most of it done, they just need to be shortened to fit correctly on the legs and have the belts/etc added to them.

Let me know what you think, bearing in mind it is still a WIP

1001729i.jpg

lol, We'll be making it the same way we made the punisher 'm4x' knife

Question for you, why do you feel that a body with a sculpted neck is the only type you can use for him?

Because he has an exposed neck and chest area and it would look rubbish with the neck join there.

I am now you're biggest fan. Cloud (original game version) is my favorite fictional character, ever. So it only makes sense I'm super excited about Sephy. :D I've been wanting to make one myself in the near future. I can handle a head sculpt, but there's no way in hell I can make the clothing...

Back