One:Six Shooter Photography

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Freeze citizen!

Freeze-Dredd-type-horizontal-800px.jpg

Last edited:
This was a bit of a challenge as I only own three stormtoopers. They were moved - two at a time - leaving the one furthest back in place so when compositing them i wouldnt have to do a ton of masking. Had to be careful not to move those anchor toopers at all!

The shuttle is a model from the X-Wing tabletop game. It's nicely detailed - at least enough for a background element.

"Inform the Admiral: Lord Vader has arrived."
by One:Six Shooter

Last edited:
"Goodbye, Kenny Baker"

This Kind of took on a life of it's own - for better or worse! It was retweeted by Mark Hamill (@hamillhimself) on Twitter - unfortunately he re-tweeted someone who didn't retweet my post wih a comment, but just copied the picture and tweeted Hamill - not even a mention of my page!

But a lot of people saw it I guess, and it's nice tribute to the man, so it's all good.

Goodbye, Kenny Baker. by One:Six Shooter

Last edited:
Some wonderful photos in this thread....these two are my favourites!! :)
I love this too...a lovely tribute.

Thank Baggins! The Baker tribute actually got retweeted by Mark Hamill, which is as close to greatness as I'll get I think!
Just got Gandalf in so, judging by your name - you'll like some of the upcoming stuff! Stay tuned!

Holy F, Comatoast. How have I not seen this work before now?
Very, very high-quality. Congrats :duff

Thank you so much, man! I spread it around, but It makes it's way here eventually. Usually on Instagram first.

Gotta say that's one of my favorites too. Doesn't get as much play though - I wonder if people are missing Ben?! As a Star Wars guy, check here in a bit for a Kylo Ren shot

Gotta say that's one of my favorites too. Doesn't get as much play though - I wonder if people are missing Ben?! As a Star Wars guy, check here in a bit for a Kylo Ren shot

I don't know. Maybe most people just glance at it. It's a very, very clever shot IMO. :clap

Are you going to do much non-SW?

I know it's been photographed to death, but very few as good as you would do - and that's TDK Joker. He was my first figure, so I do have a soft spot for him. Hence my sig. I'd love a banner of him, if you ever decide to do that. :duff

I know it's been photographed to death, but very few as good as you would do - and that's TDK Joker. He was my first figure, so I do have a soft spot for him. Hence my sig. I'd love a banner of him, if you ever decide to do that. :duff

I actually just grabbed one about a month ago (DX11). I will definetly be doing something with him, but yeah, he's been done to death so I want to do something unique.

Last edited:
Thank Baggins! The Baker tribute actually got retweeted by Mark Hamill, which is as close to greatness as I'll get I think!
Just got Gandalf in so, judging by your name - you'll like some of the upcoming stuff! Stay tuned

Wow, that is awesome, quite the honour! It was a really great piece of work though and deserving of recognition. I'm looking forward to seeing your Gandalf pics too, so will definitely be keeping an eye on this thread! :)

Yeah, likely. I'm waiting on a bunch of custom pieces including a Jon Snow sculpt. Looking forward to doing something with that figure!

Looking forward to seeing this too!! I love GoT!! :rock

"He's not like the others. He never makes a sound. That's why I named him Ghost."

I've been waiting for both the Vimal and Rocco sculpts to come back from my painters but I wanted to see what I could do with the stock sculpt. I was hoping by downplaying the eyes - hiding them in shadow somewhat it would up the likeness (which really isn't there in this paint). Plus I had just painted my "Ghost's" eyes red (love this replacement for the TZ exclusive - which I really don't care for).

IG: @onesix_shooter
All work ©copyright Trevor Williams/One:Six Shooter

Jon-Snow-and-Ghost-wide-900pixels.jpg

Last edited:
Back