One Ring To Pierce Them All...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've seen it once before... I think it might have been an Easter Egg on one of the DVD sets? Either way hilarious, thanks for posting!!!

I've never found it on the DVDs, but I've seen it before - I think it was MTV Movie awards some years back.

jlcmsu said:
That's it! Thanks!
no prob.

the other easter eggs which are equally cool would be the
gollum mtv awards acceptance speech in TT and
dominic monaghan interviewing elijah wood in ROTK.

hilarious!
:rotfl :D

Thanks, I thought it might be on the FOTR Exended, but I was too lazy to go look for it. Very cool that they'd include the MTV stuff!

Its on the Extended version of FOTR disc one. You go to the choose the scene menu and your on the last scene and push down and it should take you there.

I had only seen the Easter Egg on the Two Towers DVD (the Gollum MTV Award acceptance speech) but never searched for the ones on the other two DVD sets.

Just found them this morning, also watched the Dom / Elijah interview on the Return Of The King DVD for the first time, that was hilarious, too! :rotfl And the PJ interview on disc 2, too! :lol

Calle_Sandell said:
Easter egg?:confused:
A hidden special feature on a DVD, find more info on this website dedicated to Easter Eggs here.

Back