One Punch Man - Anime & Collectibles (No Manga Spoilers)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Nice one.

I purchased this little guy not long ago:

wpUTjpM.jpg

Doesn't look as good as the proto I reckon:

qQz1ntz.jpg

But a nice enough stand in until the figma or something better arrives. Maybe I'll hold him (when he arrives) while watching the english dub .....

I think your pic makes it look better than the proto.

I'm gonna be disappointed if the Figma doesn't come with a groceries bag.

I don't know much about Dubs cause I always ignore them, but apparently everybody's excited about the Dubbed version cause it's gonna air on Cartoon Network? And it has fan favorite voice actors or something. So maybe I'll check it out.

I've been watching most of the newer anime's I've started in english dub. Gangsta, Kill la Kill, My Hero Academia ..... etc. More relaxing without reading. OPM, Naruto, & AoT, are the only ones I can think of, that I watch subbed.

Edit: The top is the 'in hand' pic I think, not the bottom.

Last edited:
Yep. I believe that XM Studios announced that they've acquired the OPM license as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep. I believe that XM Studios announced that they've acquired the OPM license as well.
I like XM statues, but unless it's ridiculously amazing, I find it hard to open my wallet for them, since they are a bit expensive to get to me. I haven't been wow'd by any OPM collectible so far. Like this 1/6 Sentinel piece:

medias

No thanks.

The figma looks alright to me, & that little unofficial piece I got in isn't that bad either, but I want a better collectible. I think a proper 1/6 Saitama figure could do it for me. I've even thought about commissioning someone to sculpt & make me an 1/6 outfit, but I don't want to do that, then have Medicom announce they are doing one. So I'm holding off on that.
Saw the dub episode 1 on adult swim on demand.
I read they got Piccolo's voice actor to do Vaccine Man's voice :lol

Anyone else thinking of watching it again, but in English dub?

Watched the 1st episode. I'm undecided on whether I think Saitama's english voice suits him. In my mind anyway. Might grow on me more a few episodes in perhaps. Nice to have a reason to squeeze a bit more views out of this series.

This is my first time watching it, I just never thought I'd be interested in it, but I was really impressed by the first episode, just alot of fun, definitely looking forward to ep 2.

This is my first time watching it, I just never thought I'd be interested in it, but I was really impressed by the first episode, just alot of fun, definitely looking forward to ep 2.
You're in for a treat.

Watched the 1st Dubbed episode.

Voices are weird like all Dubs :lol especially Saitama's, doesnt' sound right, but if it's bringing in new fans then great.

Ooooh I forget :lol

Another anime based on ONE's stuff has just released, called Mob Psycho 100, the manga is also pretty good.

It's about ghosts and the protagonist is a TK/psychic, also a comedy, it's on episode 2 so far...

But this is pretty special, there's no Murata remake for this one, it's all ONE's art, they adapted ONE's art from the webcomic, refined it a little, and used it for the animation, it looks fantastic. If you liked OPM, chances are you'll dig this one.

Back