ONE PIECE - Collectibles!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great! I really have to catch up on One Piece, haven't read past the Fishman Island part.

Got Zoro VAH yesterday. Was only gonna collect the Straw Hats but now I want to get the whole line :cuckoo: Hope they make Doflamingo and other villains.

Finally started watching One Piece. Been holding off on it for the longest time. So many episodes! lol Currently on the island in the sky arc. I went ahead and bought me a Figuarts Zero battle version Sanji, Luffy, Nami (1st version) and a Shanks (1st version) figure for now. Sanji just arrived at my house and he looks awesome! kinda on the small side but the details and flame effects looks great!

Kinda funny looking for figures when I'm so early into the show. Saw a few spoilers already.:slap New characters, boats, powers, etc. Gonna watch a lot more before I hunt down more figures.

Finally started watching One Piece. Been holding off on it for the longest time. So many episodes! lol Currently on the island in the sky arc. I went ahead and bought me a Figuarts Zero battle version Sanji, Luffy, Nami (1st version) and a Shanks (1st version) figure for now. Sanji just arrived at my house and he looks awesome! kinda on the small side but the details and flame effects looks great!

Kinda funny looking for figures when I'm so early into the show. Saw a few spoilers already.:slap New characters, boats, powers, etc. Gonna watch a lot more before I hunt down more figures.

I just finished reading volume 1-75. I just love this series, it was the first manga series I started reading and the start of my interest in Japan and Japanese popular Culture. My manga reading/anime watching has dropped off alot during recent years due too other interests but One Piece is always with me. I just stumbled upon a video of all the anime openings and I still know all the lyrics even though I haven't seen the anime in a couple of years (I prefer reading the manga to watching the show).

Anyone know if it's possible to get a good quality print/poster of the scene where the crew says goodbye to Vivi?

Also, as a HUGE Ace fan, that P.O.P. Neo-DX Figure is very tempting. Are the any 1/6th scale figures of One Piece characters?

VAH Chopper
FIGURE-014851.jpg
FIGURE-014851_10.jpg
FIGURE-014851_05.jpg

The mega house pop stuff have been out for like years and years. They are very good. Just expect prices to vary a lot.

X plus recently released a large scale luffy earlier in the year and that turned out good too. Not much noise was made about this release though. Plus not sure d they will make anymore. Seems like they are concentrating on the mega man. Godzilla and dragon all stuff.

If you find any good statues please post pics in here. Good luck with your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mega house pop stuff have been out for like years and years. They are very good. Just expect prices to vary a lot.

X plus recently released a large scale luffy earlier in the year and that turned out good too. Not much noise was made about this release though. Plus not sure d they will make anymore. Seems like they are concentrating on the mega man. Godzilla and dragon all stuff.

If you find any good statues please post pics in here. Good luck with your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thx for reply :) at start thinking about tsume ones but with the price in after market and and very slowing release i thinking pop statues.. i can buy 7/8 statues for same price as one tsume

Thx for reply :) at start thinking about tsume ones but with the price in after market and and very slowing release i thinking pop statues.. i can buy 7/8 statues for same price as one tsume

Well Tsume uses different materials for their statues hence the high price. Some of their designs are good, but somehow Im not liking some of their french touch/take on them. POP has alot of variety too, though not cheap themselves but seems more acceptable and like you said, you can get more for your collection too.

My wallet is grateful that there is no 1/6th scale figures, but the rest of me would be exstatic if there was.

Back