One:12 Collective DKR Batman exclusives review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hopefully I convinced you just how cool the new One:12 Collective Dark Knight Returns Batman from Mezco Toyz is with my review a couple weeks ago. But there are three different versions - the standard (that's the one I reviewed), the Mezco Direct exclusive, and the Previews exclusive. I'm taking a look at the two exclusives tonight to help you decide which of these is right for you. You can find the review here:

Review and photos of Dark Knight Returns Batman action figure from Mezco

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

Captain Toy/Michael Crawford's Reviews

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Well, even I can't justify the cost of one of the Toyfair exclusives. But hey, we're used to paying $250 a figure, right? What's $70? ;)

Well, only being 100 made and most given away to industry people I can see the B&W bringing some good coin in the future. People pay more for /100 Sportspicks from McFarlane and I think Batman has a few more fans than sports figure collectors. :)

I bought the light blue/gray, black/gray, and dark blue/gray versions. They are amazing figures.... If anyone does a 12" version of Batman from TDKR that is of the same high quality, I'm going to have to sell a kidney.

WP_20150829_17_20_57_Pro.jpg

These figures look well done, but I don't see this size catching on. History could kick me in the butt though, who would have thought that Mego style figures would disappear after Hasbro gave us the 3 3/4" Star Wars figures. All of these companies should realize that at the high purchase price we pay now days, We need to stay with 1 scale

It's pretty much in the same 6" scale as other popular toy lines. It is however the best smaller scale mix media figure.

Back