Once Upon a Time in the West Figures??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Interest In Once Upon A Time In The West Figures?

• Yes

Votes: 19 67.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 32.1%

• Total voters
Ah, I love that scene, has to be one of the greatest introductions of a villain ever. The build up, the cinematography, the use of scenery and sound, the music, and of course, the legendary Fonda himself. God, I'd really love a HT Frank. :monkey2

The most striking thing about it, for me, is the juxtaposition of Frank to the other characters Fonda was previously known for. That is one of my favorite scenes of all time. The opening scene to that film is up there, as well.

The most striking thing about it, for me, is the juxtaposition of Frank to the other characters Fonda was previously known for. That is one of my favorite scenes of all time. The opening scene to that film is up there, as well.

That too. "Jesus Christ, it's Henry Fonda!" :D

Fonda was awesome! Totally cast against type. His blue eyes were so stone cold. C'mon, shooting the little boy, Frank was one evil man.
OUTITW was Leone's perfection of western homage, music, choreography and composition. One should listen to Christopher Frayling's commentary of the film and some of the extras on the two disc DVD set. And yes, the first ten minutes are among the greatest openings of any western or film. IMHO OUTITW is as underrated as GBU is overrated.

Last edited:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVtEEM4Blz4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/KVtEEM4Blz4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

That guy. . .is a mean SOB, in my opinion.

Look at that camera work. Absolutely brilliant.

If it was possible, Hot Toys or Enterbay, I'd be equally happy with either I think.

It's actually his masterpiece. True story.

well said i really don't understand why people think this is the wekaest western from leone. just because clint eastwood isn't in it doesn't automatically make it bad.

this one is leone's homage to all the westerns he grew up watching!

Would love figures from hot toys . 'People scare a whole lot better when they're dyin"
One of my top 10 favorites, perfect in every single way. Morricone's music is legendary as is the face of between Frank and Harmonica. Incredible close- ups. So quotable. Whats everyone's favorite quotes?

9 No votes? You tasteless bunch of people! :( :lol

Maybe we'll have to turn this into a custom project with someone later, with this kind of popularity it's not going to get anywhere with companies I think. :sick

You're probably right. Sadly, I'm not sure there is enough interest to make it worth a customizer's while, either.

However, if you started a thread asking about interest for figures from those crappy ass Underworld movies, you might have 5,000 votes by now.

This is often the way of things.

You're probably right. Sadly, I'm not sure there is enough interest to make it worth a customizer's while, either.

However, if you started a thread asking about interest for figures from those crappy ass Underworld movies, you might have 5,000 votes by now.

This is often the way of things.

Yeah, ain't it sad...

Last edited:
Maybe this thread will miraculously get some more attention soon, maybe. :(

I just watched this again, and it is an awesome film !! As partial as I am to GBU , you cannot deny this film .

Right now, I am also doing a quickie mask of Bronson for someones Halloween costume , and am doing a small head to keep myself in the Bronson groove after I leave my shop , so I may have a Bronson head done in the future. Dunno about Western Bronson, but I needs a Death Wish to go w my Dirty Harry on the shelf :lol

I'd be interested in a Bronson sans mustache. A DW Bronson sounds great too!

Ed F you might consider posting this over on the customs threads. It could garner more interest there.

Last edited:
Back