Omg!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be there with bells on if for no other reason than to support PJ. But I've heard a lot of people saying that it is going to flop and they'll just wait until it comes out on DVD. :(

It looks awesome! Finally some movie material that got me somewhat excited to see KK. This will be a great blockbuster movie
essen33.gif

Wow, this has pushed me over the edge! I was kind of on the fence as to whether this movie would really WOW me, and now I'm certain of it. I'm really looking forward to it now. :woo

WETA's CGI work is amazing. It looks very real.

It's a shame they did not do the work on the Star Wars prequels. ;)

"I want to see this film more than any I've been in before!"

Yeah, so do I....

I may have to mosey on down to the cinema to see this one. Then play the game on xmas day!

I wonder if they'll bump into the 'Lost' team at some point!

Looks amazing! I feel as excited for this as I was for Jurassic Park...like 12 years ago or something like that..wow, long time

Looks great!

I cannot wait to see this film. it's gonna be awesome IMO.

Does anyone know how long it takes to come out on DVD after being released at the cinema please?, thanks.

Shell
x :D

Sweet vines o' mighty! Great stuff --- can't wait for the KK/Rex now! :google

I'm almost getting the pre-LOTR excitement for this movie.

MUST SEE IT!

:D

Those High Def are sweet I am getting really amped for this movie. It didn't hurt that the first items from weta for it came into the shop today either.

Any pics of the kong stuff Bob especially the Rex & kong busts & skulls

"Debt? No, the journey doesn't end here. debt is just another path... One that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of the plastic card rolls back, and all change to bankruptcy...And then you see it. Kong's last stand... and beyond. The Kong vs. V-rex statue under a signed lithograph."

Last edited:
Just watched the new trailer on Access Hollywood.
AMAZING!!! I'm glad I have Kong vs. Rex on order along with a few skulls.

I can't wait for this movie!!!

Don't forget to catch the trailer tonight on Access Hollywood!

It will be available for download so they say, right after it airs, on the apple site.

Back