<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Damn it! Should not have come into this thread as those pics make me want this figure! Pure win OMG.

Damn it! Should not have come into this thread as those pics make me want this figure! Pure win OMG.

Seriously! That figure and your photography are AWESOME! Hopefully I can wait long enough until this figure is less expensive.

I actually prefer the First Avenger suit, but this does look great.

I guess that's kinda true, Buttmunch. But I would have preferred it to be at least a little lighter.

Still can't wait for mine to ship! But it's a Christmas gift, so maybe it's better if it doesn't arrive too early...

This figure is nice, but I can't buy anymore captains, I got fa cap and rescue cap, thats enought for me, I also prefer the rescue cap personally, congrats to those who get this though!!!

The hair is not dark and has good highlight on it ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I just googled some photos from The Avengers, and you're right, his hair does seem fairly dark in some scenes. Whereas in others, it's lighter.

movie-transformations-chris-evans-captain-america-ss_0.jpg

He looks great regardless.

The hair is dark because of the lighting OMG used.

I still think the helmeted head dosen't look as good as the proto. The proto actually looked like Evans with a mask.

This one, or at least pictures i've seen of it dosen't. The eyes, the mouth, something is off with it, but can't point out what.

The hair is dark because of the lighting OMG used.

I still think the helmeted head dosen't look as good as the proto. The proto actually looked like Evans with a mask.

This one, or at least pictures i've seen of it dosen't. The eyes, the mouth, something is off with it, but can't point out what.

I think the cheeks on the sculpt have a "sunken in" look, whereas Evans has a slightly more puffy face look.

Would like to see Unmasked head sculpt swapped with Rescue Cap, and vice versa

I think the cheeks on the sculpt have a "sunken in" look, whereas Evans has a slightly more puffy face look.

:exactly: That's what I was thinking. The lighting might make it more defined as well. Not sure...

:exactly: That's what I was thinking. The lighting might make it more defined as well. Not sure...

That was I thinking too. Could be from manufacturing. PVC can get distorted during production.

Hey OMG how does this figure look with the brown pouch belt from The First Avenger release? I may plan on doing that with mine.

Those OMG pics sold me on Hawkeye after not being interested in him, and the Cap photos are having the same effect.

I'm starting to think that OMG is sprinkling in some sort of addictive ingredient with those photos....

exactly... they made me order Iron Monger too :lol

I must be the only person who doesn't mind the unmasked sculpt. Is it the facial expression that's bothering people so much? I'll be posing him in a battle with Loki, so I love it. Just wish his hair wasn't so dark.

I also like the HS. I'm glad it wasn't changed....... :yess:

And....

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1DqMDoMaP8[/ame]

:rock

This is going to be the first time I have to remove/swap a Hot Toys head, since I'll be using the unmasked one. Any tips?

Back