<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> AVENGERS - CAPTAIN AMERICA - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

O-hhhhh

M-yyyyyy

G-odddddddddddddd!!!!

OMG ! Awesome !!

O-hhhhh

M-yyyyyy

G-odddddddddddddd!!!!

OMG ! Awesome !!

Man...the figure looks great but I'm really disappointed in both sculpts. The proto nailed almost everything, but the masked sculpt especially turned out weird. It looks almost the same as the FA version, in that it just doesn't look like Evans underneath there. I don't know why they can't get Evans right in production.

To me this looks absolutely fantastic. Transforming a lifesized living and breating organic actor into a 1:6 scale plastic replica ain't easy or everyone would be doing it. I don't really know what more people could want, a few minor tweaks here and there, but really. While I've got more than a few beefs with Hot Toys character selection, delays and the occassional miss, they have been knocking most of their pieces out of the park. I'm just hoping for some decent new character anouncements and reveals in the next few months.

Well yeah, I don't expect perfection at all. Hell, I'm one of the few that thinks the Rescue Cap is an almost flawless likeness. I just think it's odd that the masked sculpts on both this and the FA Cap changed enough in production to look so off from the proto. To my eyes, at least. I'm still looking forward to getting it, I'm just curious as to why it happened to both Caps. Now if I could just sell off my Thor to fund this.

AMAZING pics as usual OMG!

Cap looks like another homerun from HT. Hope this trend conitnues for all the Avengers!

Sallah

may end up being my fav Avengers figure, I was looking foward to Cap more than any of the others and these photos are just amplfying that

The angry HS is where it's at! The rest, MEH, didn't like the costume concept in the movie, so parted out HS for me.

Great photos as always, OMG, thanks for posting.:1-1:

Amazing pics OMG! Thank you for sharing! all these photos make me thinking of getting him so bad, gzzzzz

I preordered it from SSC last night after seeing the pics.

I am weak. :(

Figure looks way better than the suit looked in the movie.

Back