<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRON MONGER - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

With some of the complaining we see around here, its absolutely NOT a given.... people going off on rants because someone's collar is 1/8" too high on their neck, stuff like that.

"The Joker has on a solid purple tie, and it should be purple and green striped!! &^#($ THAT, I am not ordering that. Way to go, HT/Sideshow/Whoever! Completely ruined!!!!1!!"

I do think he really was kidding, but to see someone say this figure lacked detail, and mean it would be par for the course around here. :facepalm:

That's a jaw dropping figure and the pics are incredible! I'm satisfied with my one lowly HT Iron Man figure but I look forward to all of the in-hand pics of this thing.

Great pix and review, but maybe you should post this either in your own thread or the general Iron Monger thread instead of using OMG's picture thread.

To god be the glory?...what the hell does that have to do with anything?

To god be the glory?...what the hell does that have to do with anything?

Could just be his personal sign off mate. Don't see anything wrong with it.

Great review, really well thought out and love the use of Superman for the scale. :clap

sorry guys for the misplaced post...didn't notice the other thread..No offense intended to OMG...

can't wait to dispaly him , hopefully i'll get him by the end of this month

What lovely photographs,so crisp,clear and detailed-and the one where he s holding the instruction leaflet just made me laugh!!Many thanks and enjoy your figure.

OMG your photos are fantastic!!! Really amazing. Hot Toys should add you to their payroll.

riddick2k9 thanks for your review - very insightful.

Like many collectors on this forum, I've become very selective about what I purchase due to budget and space. I 'like' Iron Man - and own Mark 1, 4 and War Machine - which are all wonderful figures and some of HT finest examples of what they do.

I really didn't plan on getting this figure, but all the in hand photos have got me in a tailspin. He just looks way too awesome!!! From the classic robot design, to the paint application and engineering - this guy just seems really impressive!

The only gripe I have is the figure falls short of selling the illusion that a person could fit inside (with both his legs). But this problem may have more to do with the films character design rather than the toys execution, as it seems very close to the right scale.

The fact that Hot Toys are creating $500 figures that a casual Iron Man fan (in me) can't say no to is a true testament to their talent. I just love their work!!!

Anyone know when Sideshow are shipping?

For those who own him - is he worth 2.5 regular Hot Toys figures?

great pics and review, omg and riddick.

looks like this piece turned out pretty well. somehow though, i could never muster enough enthusiasm to get him.

HT did a great job.

But yeah, the suit just isn't appealing to me.

IMO my Iron Man line would feel incomplete without this, I've pre-ordered with my local shop, price-be-damned!:)

OMG your photos are fantastic!!! Really amazing. Hot Toys should add you to their payroll.

riddick2k9 thanks for your review - very insightful.

Like many collectors on this forum, I've become very selective about what I purchase due to budget and space. I 'like' Iron Man - and own Mark 1, 4 and War Machine - which are all wonderful figures and some of HT finest examples of what they do.

I really didn't plan on getting this figure, but all the in hand photos have got me in a tailspin. He just looks way too awesome!!! From the classic robot design, to the paint application and engineering - this guy just seems really impressive!

The only gripe I have is the figure falls short of selling the illusion that a person could fit inside (with both his legs). But this problem may have more to do with the films character design rather than the toys execution, as it seems very close to the right scale.

The fact that Hot Toys are creating $500 figures that a casual Iron Man fan (in me) can't say no to is a true testament to their talent. I just love their work!!!

Anyone know when Sideshow are shipping?

For those who own him - is he worth 2.5 regular Hot Toys figures?

I was on the phone with SSC today. I was told they will have them in by the 20th of this month and ship. I should have my IM by the 21th/22nd if the dates hold.

Like you I was not going to buy him at 1st. Then again I was not buying any Iron Man Marks. The cost was and still is not a issue. The size what he comes with and the rest. Is fine.

As for the guy in the suit. Think of it like a person in a mecha. Only smaller. I have yet to see him but others have. I will see.

Back