<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRONMAN MARK I - 2.0 - OMG Photo Review <>

24d8dace.jpg

62a909f8.jpg

8804ae52.jpg

5bda7b58.jpg

e1b8021e.jpg

c90e5c37.jpg

cf00cd3a.jpg

61b65a77.jpg

7beb5eef.jpg

5fe6778f.jpg

Three Large size pics ~

d4a22a48.jpg

3b446db4.jpg

15838678.jpg

My pics dont do this figure justice ... wtf

8ea9ddff.jpg

750820b5.jpg

5c390855.jpg

Under sunlight

cbaac721.jpg

Old MK 1

c74a5a6b.jpg

44c9e12a.jpg

Last edited:

Amazing pics as always. Fig is the exact same as v1, except for paint (slightly different) and HS, which is light years away better than the first crappy one.

The paint work is really good :panic::panic::panic:

Amazing pics as always. Fig is the exact same as v1, except for paint (slightly different) and HS, which is light years away better than the first crappy one.

:exactly: He seems a bit more limber as well....meh. The pics are great as always OMG

Great pics as always, very nice. I'll have to live with the one I have already though...all Iron Man'ed out at this point.

This looks Great. Im definitely looking forward to getting it, missed out on the first one so this re-release is a god send :blissy as already mentioned, great pics yet again OMG. Also that sculpt looks alot more like RDJ than the first release did.

This looks Great. Im definitely looking forward to getting it, missed out on the first one so this re-release is a god send :blissy as already mentioned, great pics yet again OMG. Also that sculpt looks alot more like RDJ than the first release did.

HT might have sculpted Stark's life decoy mentioned in the Avengers for the first version :lol all kidding aside, that first release sculpt was an amazing feat at that time, but this new hs definitely blows it out of the water imo.

HT might have sculpted Stark's life decoy mentioned in the Avengers for the first version :lol all kidding aside, that first release sculpt was an amazing feat at that time, but this new hs definitely blows it out of the water imo.

Are you talking about the first release of the figure or the head sculpt?
Head sculpt was pretty weak even for the time. The proto was good for the time but really fell down when it went into production. But most of us said it wasn't the end of the world because it probably wasn't going to be displayed that way anyway. Which is why I'm going to pass on this. Still holds true for today.

What gets me is the eyes in this sculpt, how they are bloodshot.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Hot Toys generally base their figures on a particular scene right? This one is clearly based on the moment he exits the cave and flames up the terrorist munition stockpile just moments after Yinsen dies for Stark's freedom.

At that moment Stark is on the verge of tears before he becomes angry and heads out the cave. The fact that Hot Toys has sculpted the eyes to make them look bloodshot like he's on the verge of tears is a new level of detail as far as i'm concerned and it's damn awesome!

Sculpt looks great with good likeness but I still love the mech tech one :panic::panic::panic:

Absolutely phenomenal....Omg you are the man,when it comes to getting people excited with your pics....I thank u kind sir...Now hurry up Sideshow I need this on my shelf ASAP!!!

Looking very good, the RDJ sculpt is HT's best yet.

AWESOME!

Its on a slightly taller body though, right? That's why the armor -- which is the same size -- seems spread further apart on this one. You can see more clothing thru the parts.

OMG, if you have the original, love to see a compare done with your sharp focus.

Sculpt looks great with good likeness but I still love the mech tech one :panic::panic::panic:

They look the same to me.

But yeah, I'm planning to display all the suits together like the hall of armor, so it doesnt really matter to me anyhow :lol

Back