<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Black Suit SPIDER-MAN - OMG Photo Review Page 1-2 <>

Great pics thanks OMG.

Great pics but this headsculpt is a pure fail! Bad likeness!

I don't see an issue with the likeness. Just like the highly regarded Toy Fair BB Bale headsculpt, this just looks like a beefier version of the actor. Plus, he has a furred brow because he's so bad azzzzzzz.

BEAUTIFUL PICS......must resist.....won't.

For me this is just a cleaned up version of the actor. They have gotten rid of the imperfections in his face so looks prettier. This also looks like one of the best paint jobs for a production head in a long time. Great color variation in skin color. Looks aces to me.

The eyes especially. I would almost say it looks better then JC's promo head.

9beeba64.jpg

image.php

c2bcc023.jpg

Last edited:

so glad i ordered him. depending on how he is i might get red/blue to go with. i justa gata find a pose i want him to stay in lol. the sculpt in some shots looks like toby but others its ok. still great :D

My inner voice says 'Must resist buying this figure, must resisssssssssssssstttttttttttttt.'

:ignore:

Not likely.

Thanks for your photo review, great work as always OMG.

OMG IT'S HAPPENING!!! HOT TOYS HAVE RELEASED A NEW FIGURE!!! :panic::panic:

It's weird, but the sculpt looks great in the context of the Spidey suit, but not so much on the Peter Parker bash.

For me this is just a cleaned up version of the actor. They have gotten rid of the imperfections in his face so looks prettier.

That's no good tho :lol
But the only thing about this sculpt me still realllly hatin - THE EXPRESSION :monkey4

This is the first of recent releases I really don't see the actor in the sculpt since Indy DX. However, with that being said the total package is bad ass and I may break down and buy. Not so sure if I need the exclusive so I might wait to see if price goes down a bit at Go Hastings or somewhere. $210 is too steep for me right now on this.

Anyway, OMG you are a master with the camera. Great creativity in your shot as always. Thank you.

Last edited:

What the... that headsculpt looks awful compared to the prototype pictures... :( Doesn't look like Tobey Maguire/Peter Parker...

Back