<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Robocop Diecast - OMG Photo Review <>

Wow, looks just fantastic! Very glad I opted for the chair. Will likely display with BD standing by chair until real BD unmasked is released, when he will go seated clean mode. Thanks as always for awesome photos set OMG.

whats the deal with this pic??

RobocopHD225_zps6f30d92b.jpg

Looks fantastic! Thanks for the pics and video, voice sounds perfect!

Nice looking figure but I'm not sure why they made it diecast if so little of the figure actually has diecast parts. Still not sure if I'll bother getting it or not.

Won't this make most people happy, there was talk of weight, broken glass shelves, support pegs for the chair, etc.

I would like the die cast experts that were quick to point out the "soft sculpt detail" due to the die cast material to please speak up and explain theirselves...lol

Hmmm... guess the question is why bother then? I figured all or most of the sliver parts would be metal, but just the half the arms and the calves seems stupid :huh
The real real question is why people claimed they could tell it was die cast due to the lack of sharpness. I am new here, but quickly learning that there are too many self proclaimed "experts" on this forum...lol

I agree, why bother. Marketing scheme?
How did they determine what parts to die cast?... it's so random

Hmmm... guess the question is why bother then? I figured all or most of the sliver parts would be metal, but just the half the arms and the calves seems stupid :huh

Exactly.

What does it add to the figure? Nothing. I'm sort of happy that the majority of the figure is plastic, but if you're going to boast this thing is DIE CAST and part of a new series, then why is it just his bicep and calf? And again, why is the regular version $300? Robocop isn't as complex as Iron Man. This isn't really a complex doll like say, Zod. This is a plastic action figure with electronic sounds that NECA has done. Is it the holster? We've seen cheaper and more intricate spring loaded features on smaller, smaller mass produced toys.

I'm still getting this and the detail is amazing, but their choices in how they approach this stuff is questionable at best. Also, why the HELL do they keep on making that dark, tan, swarmy, skin tone for all their Caucasian figures? The prototype was nice and pale, just like Peter Weller and the final production piece is the typical skin tone found on pretty much every release.

Great pictures OMG!

I am torn with this tho'. Very limited die-cast, oh well. Great sculpt, like the battle damage. I want this, but I think I will hold out for V2, it has the Weller HS and the BD parts look better. Congratulations for those getting this with the Chair--that looks killer. HTs seems to be cutting corners of late, at least with the HS painting, they all seem to have the same color.

throw some die cast on there to justify the cost

Back