<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRONMAN 3 WAR MACHINE MARK II Die-cast - OMG Photo Review <>

I had Robocop on PO, cant wait :panic::panic::panic:

Amazing pictures.

Thanks OMG, a lot of the photos look like Granov illustrations. Impessive figure, can't wait to get mine.

Thanks for the Wonderful pics OMG! :clap

The IM2 WM still :rock though...

WMMKII149_zpse0b4231b.jpg~original

Looks great. I'm also liking the dynamic poses you can put him into.

Bring on MARK 42!!!!!

I have him on order but I'm still on the fence. I do love how he turned out and of course the pics are fantastic! Like others have said, this is a really good sign for Robocop. He should be amazing!

Great pics OMG! I am very much looking forward to this piece. The packaging new joints, selective die-cast and flexible arm and leg poses are fantastic.

Very impressed and glad I ordered. Some really excellent engineering that went into him, in regards to articulation. Thanks, OMG.

U guys all waiting for IP instead of WM ?_? :panic::panic::panic:

I told myself I didn't want either, but I think I have to order this one now. Not in to the IP paint job, but the look of this one is just incredible.

AMAZING :clap This exceeds all expectations! Makes me really excited for mk.42 as well since they should share the same lvl of engineering.
Thanks for great pics!

I am soo glad that I pre ordered the exclusive version, these pics are amazing. I wish I was able o take pics like that!!

Holy Crap, the joints, articulation, everything looks ridiculous. Ladies and gentlemen, if they revisit Marks 2-7, I am screwed. That being said, I would kill for a Die Cast Mark V.

Holy Crap, the joints, articulation, everything looks ridiculous. Ladies and gentlemen, if they revisit Marks 2-7, I am screwed. That being said, I would kill for a Die Cast Mark V.

I hate to say it, but if any of those previous armors ever needed a diecast reboot, Mk V would definitely be the one I'd think of first too. I briefly owned the OG Mk V and I was sorely disappointed by the (lack of) articulation--it just could not achieve the kinds of poses that the suit was designed for in the movie. The irony is that it was supposedly the most compact/lightest of the suits, but the HT version seemed like one of the stiffest in terms of how it could be displayed.

:clap

Forget Midas, it's all about the silver, black and chrome.

Mark II, Mark II AUV, War Machine, War machine Milk & Diecast War Machine Mk II :rock

WMMKII149_zpse0b4231b.jpg~original

I so want a die-cast mkIII now ... :panic::panic::panic:

Diecast WM MKI please!!!!!

Back