<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Man of Steel - Superman - OMG Photo Review - P1 ~ 2 <>

What a marvellous figure!

Hey OMG, are the boots using normal long pegs or is it the new jor-el feet? Asking to see if can fix that annoying height problem

I did not take the boot out afraid cant put it back :panic::panic::panic:

I enjoy the movie alot , is like watch dragon ball :panic::panic::panic:

But MOS2 got me worry ......

Hahaha! My thoughts exactly while watching the fight scenes. You did a great job on the photos OMG, thanks for sharing! :)

Thanks for the great photo set, OMG. IMO the figure turned out great. Regardless if the suit gets redesigned for MOS2 this figure is a must-have for any Superman, DC or super-hero fan. THe HS is amazing.

Like A-dev, my nitpick is the collar piece which is very thick on the figure compared to the actual film costume, but there could be a reason/purpose to that I suppose. Perhaps HT made it thicker to prevent the fabric from getting ripped on the collar and where the capes are attached, or so.

What a fantastic production piece. One of Ht's best for sure.
:clap

No pic with Jor-El? For shame!

Hardly this could be better. THANKS FOR THE PHOTO OMG!
So, OMG, your use of Loki's handcuffs means hands could not be put close enough to recreate this scene?
MAN-OF-STEEL-movie-poster.jpg

yes, I try ... almost break it :panic::panic::panic:

wow, great pics omg! I'm not even a Superman fan, or a fan of Man of Steel movie, but I'm sure glad I pre-ordered this figure just based on how good he looked. Fantastic piece and will go nicely next to my Reeves Superman

Can't help but notice the hand sculpt. The veins, the folds on the skin when clenched, just the detail on them look greater than anything that HT has put out. I'm not getting this figure but man HT seems to outdo itself every new release.

With the creasing in the suit that appears in most poses that aren't museum, and the issues this suit will very possibly have with sticking to itself, do you think this may become a real problem?

Any insider know if Flash is in MOS2? cos I love flash ...... :panic::panic::panic:

Any insider know if Flash is in MOS2? cos I love flash ...... :panic::panic::panic:

there are rumors that flash may make a cameo.

there is a new flash in the arrow tv show which some said might link to the dc movieverse if they're popular enough.

so all still rumors at this point but i would think maybe a cameo of flash in the movie somewhere.

Back