<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> Man of Steel Jor-El - OMG Photo Review <>

For the people saying he looks different from the proto. Of course it does!! For anyone that has been in this hobby for a while. Tell me when has any figure released looked just like the prototype ?

Wow this is out already? Hope superman follows up soon.

Beautiful shots. However, the facial expression of the figure look a bit sad.

Wasn't Jor-El suppose to come with skull codec?

Nope, just the Kryptonian gun, figure stand and a couple pair of hands.

I've asked Hot Toys' Hong Kong store and Jor-El indeed does come with the skull codex. Guess HT threw it in as bonus.

I am not fancy MoS but I think MoS figures are must have especially this is the latest superman character they made & is historical: NO PANTIES!
Furthermore, I love Russell Plays so I dont be regretting getting these figures even tough not too powerful as Bat or Iron.

Nice surprise seeing this figure already. Looks like a good release to me and hopefully we get it by Christmas. I wonder if the robe can be removed and the figure displayed like the scene in the film where he was retrieving the codex and was wearing the bodysuit.

For the people saying he looks different from the proto. Of course it does!! For anyone that has been in this hobby for a while. Tell me when has any figure released looked just like the prototype ?

DX08, DX09, DX14 just to name a few.

I agree with some, the sculpt/paint apps didn't quite live up to proto status on this one but that outfit looks stellar. OMG says the shiny spots are due to lighting so it may not be as different in hand.

I may change my mind and order this one after all.

Last edited:

No shine on the face here. Looks great.

1464667_548839641857240_1007203430_n.jpg

It does come with the codex

1469955_548839828523888_761519796_n.jpg

And the robe can come off.

8314_548839825190555_262861235_n.jpg

I would actually disagree about DX09. I don't think that one looks exactly like the proto, not around the eyes.

And DX13 still isn't out anywhere much to my disgust.

Really? I thought it looked just like the proto. All the in hand pics of the DX13 look spot on so far but I don't have mine yet either. :(

The posted pic of the head detached didn't look shiny. Still doesn't look as good as the proto somehow but definitely not bad.

EDIT: Actually I meant the DX14 Joker not the DX13.

Last edited:

Really? I thought it looked just like the proto. All the in hand pics of the DX13 look spot on so far but I don't have mine yet either. :(

Ah, just realised you're thinking of the Mime Joker, DX14. In which case yeah that does look as good as the proto.

Edit - just saw your edit!

Lets hope that it is around the beginning of December or even the end. I cant wait . STOKED I SAY.

Nice surprise seeing this figure already. Looks like a good release to me and hopefully we get it by Christmas. I wonder if the robe can be removed and the figure displayed like the scene in the film where he was retrieving the codex and was wearing the bodysuit.

Only one problem. He only has a blue jump suit on no glyph just a plain blue jump suit.

Back