<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> QS001 TDKR BATMAN - OMG Photo Review - P1~3 <>

Yes! Individual eye control means fewer qc issues.

I have to say HT knocked it out of the park and this success is all but a guarantee we will see more 1/4 Batman products. The Bale sculpt is now king of all Bale sculpts. Only nitpick is that the "swear to meeee" faceplate looks awkward since the eyes are not squinting.

OMG, you continue to be the king of final product shots. Great work!

Looks amazing. I actually think the Bale sculpt is pretty good. Someone will to tell how he looks in natural light.

I have this on WL, but i'm pretty sure I have no shot of getting one!

inside the head :panic::panic::panic:

Batman final product did not use pers, it works like Hulk's eyes, which is great actually :panic::panic::panic:

Yes! Individual eye control means fewer qc issues.

I have to say HT knocked it out of the park and this success is all but a guarantee we will see more 1/4 Batman products. The Bale sculpt is now king of all Bale sculpts. Only nitpick is that the "swear to meeee" faceplate looks awkward since the eyes are not squinting.

OMG, you continue to be the king of final product shots. Great work!

TRUE! So smart of HT to shift to that on QS001.

The last thing I'd want is for my $450 figure to have broken PERS. Individual joysticks have less tendencies to break.

inside the head :panic::panic::panic:

Batman final product did not use pers, it works like Hulk's eyes, which is great actually :panic::panic::panic:

That's great to hear. The pers on my dx12 is starting to have some issues with being cross eye. So that should eliminate that problem. :)

TRUE! So smart of HT to shift to that on QS001.

The last thing I'd want is for my $450 figure to have broken PERS. Individual joysticks have less tendencies to break.

And, no chance of them being misaligned. I really hope this is the end of PERS and the beginning of... ERS.

TDKRHD96_zpsef6eac33.jpg~original

tumblr_m6xjlrplFw1qbrdf3o1_r4_500.gif

....like hulk? Please don't tell me you access the eyes ala dx09??? Did we get any shots of the back of his head?

Surely its from under the head the same as the DX12??

....like hulk? Please don't tell me you access the eyes ala dx09??? Did we get any shots of the back of his head?

They had to do DX09 in the back because he had no magnetic neck attachment like Bale Bats. Since Keaton Bats has no neck and the cowl is all one piece, they had to add the compartment. I'm glad Bale Bats is magnetic like the previous DX's. I'm stoked to be getting this by the end of the month.

Only a matter of time before someone shrinks them mouth pieces to fit the dx12.

What's your solution for the teeth?

My solution ? I see where this is going I don't know a damn thing about casting if that's what your implying.im not one of those guys on here saying they refined something that is surely a recast.

Nice try though.

Back