<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers Hulk - OMG Photo Review P1 ~2 <>

We've got a Hulk ~ :panic::panic::panic:

HulkHD800_zps25aa60cb.jpg~original

I am pumped for this figure, I work at the local comic shop and this has been THE most anticipated figure. We ordered 6 for the shop as soon as they came out and ALL are sold already. Granted 3 of those are to employees but still! I am really glad I ordered one now. It's always been a dream to have a true 1/6 scale Hulk in my collection. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my old ICONS one :lol Thanks for the pics!

Oh... my... Hulk.
I... there are no words.
I came.

Greatest figure ever. Life will have no meaning if I can't get this figure.
All the haters should be put to death.

winwinwinwinwin!
:thud::thud::thud::thud:

:monkey2

I wonder if OMG or anybody will be interested in reproducing the scene where the Hulk chases Black Widow in the Helicarrier? The scene where he is behind her and she has her hands on her head before he smacks her against the bulkheads???

Hang on, back up a few pages..... There's a Hulk sized True Type Body underneath?

How can you tell OMG?

The arms look like they'd be hollow with a thin armature in the pictures where you have the arms bend the most because of the way the material folds in on itself at the inner elbow joint.

Hard to imagine how the arms "feel" guess I'll have to wait another 6-8 weeks until he shows up here in the UK :(

Oh, and he can't bend / crouch down further than that, or you don't want to "push it?"

I was hoping to get him hunkered down real low to get in a huddle with the rest of the team.

Great pics as always sir. Very glad I PO'd the big green guy!

I've never regretted not pre-ordering a figure ever. Until this one. Would've been easier on the wallet with flexpay too. :slap

I can't wait to get this just so I can put him up against Iron Monger

OMG, can you do a shot of Hulk grappling with Iron Monger?

They must like absolute power houses next to each other!!

Can't get the green right, on the dark background photos, green look more close to the real thing but the pants turn purple, on the white background photos, the green are too .... green wtf :panic::panic::panic:

After seeing others photos, their green are all wrong too ... :panic::panic::panic:

Luckily I don't display product photos.

I am pumped for this figure, I work at the local comic shop and this has been THE most anticipated figure. We ordered 6 for the shop as soon as they came out and ALL are sold already. Granted 3 of those are to employees but still! I am really glad I ordered one now. It's always been a dream to have a true 1/6 scale Hulk in my collection. Now I just have to figure out what to do with my old ICONS one :lol Thanks for the pics!

wow...you have a pretty neat job..so tell us what is the date that the hulk will be shipped ??

Back