<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> IRONMAN MKVII - OMG Photo Review - P1~2 <>

Wish he ^ was bulkier.

Looks bulky enough to me, the only parts that look a little too thin are the arms near the elbow joints, due to the gold parts not extending up far enough (would hinder articulation if they did I expect)

Craftsmanship in the sculpt is good, but the likeness is absolutely horrible if it's actually supposed to be RDJ.

Thanks for the pics, OMG.

Ok, so, OMG, is his underwear the new harder plastic or are we going to have fading panties on this at some point?

Thanks OMG for making my morning great! I woke up about 4:50am and couldn't go to sleep anymore because I was hoping these pictures would come up! Glad I couldn't sleep anymore and decided to visit the board.

By the way OMG, do you live in the US and have someone overseas get it for you?

Ok, so, OMG, is his underwear the new harder plastic or are we going to have fading panties on this at some point?

This should tell you.... (Mk. V's was never a harder plastic)
969624_530090420386286_450262672_n.jpg

Thanks OMG for making my morning great! I woke up about 4:50am and couldn't go to sleep anymore because I was hoping these pictures would come up! Glad I couldn't sleep anymore and decided to visit the board.

By the way OMG, do you live in the US and have someone overseas get it for you?

HK..........

Awesome pics! Thanks so much! I'll have to see the head sculpt in person but I think I'll be displaying this one with the helmet on and leaving my MK IV with the head sculpt/sunglasses on.

love the figure, not sure what's going on with the HS though:(, no worries, never planned to display it with it anyways, may end up just selling it down the road

MKV has harder PVC and so far no color fading, MK VI IV VII is soft PVC, hope HT use special paint for MKVII, and I will wax it for sure, time will tell. :panic::panic::panic:

MKV has harder PVC and so far no color fading, MK VI IV VII is soft PVC, hope HT use special paint for MKVII, and I will wax it for sure, time will tell. :panic::panic::panic:

Thats not good :(

Imo, finest Iron Man from Hot Toys thus far. Is a keeper for me.

love the figure, not sure what's going on with the HS though:(, no worries, never planned to display it with it anyways, may end up just selling it down the road

Agreed. Love the suit! But the HS is little off, I guess it's the smirk? Anyway love the figure overall.

Glad I was able to order the BD version, as the BD parts on this are pretty underwhelming.
Overall great figure, that will never, ever be displayed with that HS. Seriously, who in their right minds see RDJ there? That's someone else.
Thanks OMG!

Back