<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers Agent Phil Coulson - OMG Photo Review <>

Apparently Wayne Swan is alive and well, at least according to agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. He is mixing it up with a couple of tough blokes and a few H.O.T.T.I.E.S.

Can I just ask does he have a holster for his pistol?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

Can I just ask does he have a holster for his pistol?

He does not. Although it would have been nice to have been included seeing as Black widow and Nick fury carries it. You can always buy the holster online and attach it onto him.

He does not. Although it would have been nice to have been included seeing as Black widow and Nick fury carries it. You can always buy the holster online and attach it onto him.

Im fairly new to this 1/6 scale collecting malarkey, could you possibly recommend anywhere to get one? :)

I think I have to get this . . . a PF will never be made . . and I need Phil on my shelf . . .

:)

Why am I still up ?_? :panic::panic::panic:

Awesome. I wonder what his box looks like...

So then the Hulk photos will be posted any minute....?

Hysterical-Harry-Potter-GIFS-harry-potter-24659718-499-212.gif

I am now convinced that I am going to buy Phil because he was like that dude that showed up in everyone's movie and he somehow show up out of nowhere. Be nice to have him there on my shelf because it would be like he just showed up and OMG something is going on. Funny logic I know. :lol

Ordered. I've a feeling that this one will be a sleeper hit.

Great pics OMG!
I didn't even know he was released yet.
I'm glad I pre-ordered him way back when.
:yess:

I am now convinced that I am going to buy Phil because he was like that dude that showed up in everyone's movie and he somehow show up out of nowhere. Be nice to have him there on my shelf because it would be like he just showed up and OMG something is going on. Funny logic I know. :lol

Also his character is awesome . . . the fanboy swooning over Cap makes me smile every time . . .

Back