<> OMG Photo Bank - BANDAI METAL STRUCTURE 解体匠機 RX 93 νガンダム REVIEW - P853 <>

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: <> The Avengers Agent Phil Coulson - OMG Photo Review <>

That outfit has got to be one of the most screen accurate 1/6 scale traditional black suits I have ever seen..Fantastic job HTs!:hi5:

I would love to see a Stark custom with this outfit! :yess:

No amount of OMG photography skill could make this character any less boring to me.

Can't wait for this figure, hopefully SS will start shipping in June.

That suit looks really good, I might need to try and pick up a second or third one parted out if possible.

Awesome pix OMG! Wasn't expecting this figure to be out already. Anything on when you'll get HT Hulk yet?

:exactly: :dunno

Damnit, now I want a Maria Hill figure more than ever. Do a Helicarrier bridge diorama with them? /boner

:pray:

As for Phil, absolutely fantastic pics again OMG! Thank you! Gotta love that BFG! :wave:clap:hi5:

totally wasn't expecting to see this yet....IYAM it turned out great....glad I have my order already in....only two more flex payments

Fantastic pics as always OMG. So, the unanimous question-where are the CA cards? :wink1:

:dunno Might need your eyes checked, in hand they have been nailing all the HS imo.

This looks fantastic, in hand this will be even more amazing :clap
Word! I thought the HS may not have the likeness without the glasses (like Hawkeye) but this is pretty much there.

That outfit has got to be one of the most screen accurate 1/6 scale traditional black suits I have ever seen..Fantastic job HTs!:hi5:

I would love to see a Stark custom with this outfit! :yess:
My thoughts exactly. Kudos to the tailoring dept. :clap

totally wasn't expecting to see this yet....IYAM it turned out great....glad I have my order already in....only two more flex payments

Same here. Only because SS pushed the payment schedule back. Apparently, they weren't prepared for his release this soon either.

I totally forgot about the CA card ..... too much DD Dark Arisen :panic::panic::panic:

Get this figure if you can, the suit alone worth the money ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I totally forgot about the CA card ..... too much DD Dark Arisen :panic::panic::panic:

Get this figure if you can, the suit alone worth the money ~ :panic::panic::panic:

I'm tempted to pick up another 1 or 2 Coulson's just so I can nab the suit :lol

Great pics OMG, can't wait to get this guy!

awesome pics!!!! still not convinced peeps? i just ordered a second one based on these pics!!!! LOL

Yer great pics once again OMG . And this looks real. Nice fig, looks like HT,s try make this fig worth while getting. Pass for me. But might pick up the suit if parted out. But were,s our Spider-man an catwoman mark Vii? Hulk all these PO ,was bEfore this I think?

Man hot toys is just effing up all this year's avengers faces. Tho it looks just like him at certain angles from others his face is iffy

No they did a great job. You are the one that has the problem. Something is wrong with you.

Looks great! Didn't realize the gun lit up or that he had a handgun included. Can't wait! :clap

I think he turned out great. Cant wait to get mine.

Wayne Swan lookalike. That's not a good thing.

Back